JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really hope that collection just goes to the registered market, but undoubtedly all is lost. I wonder what provoked such a drastic response, except some supposed suspicion... seems a crying shame the whole thing.

Slightly more info here

The photos . . . so jealous! I mean, not about the arrest and jail time part, but some of the stuff he had! 🥹

Sad to think that Lewis gun is going into the blast furnace. It was a little weird that one of the rifles had an oil filter silencer consider all the other hardware the fellow amassed.

I really hope that collection just goes to the registered market, but undoubtedly all is lost. I wonder what provoked such a drastic response, except some supposed suspicion... seems a crying shame the whole thing.
Damn, don't know what to say

To be fair, whoever wrote that was probably looking at the firearms in the photos going . . .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU_Gd623HJo

And the flare guns were the only thing they recognized :s0112:
And consulting their handy guide.

1708203757837.png

Looks like he had good taste in weapons! Plenty of ammo too.

Living in CA he's going to be in trouble with not only the state but the feds too. If he wasn't up to any crime aside from simple ownership they should take it easy on him. He's obviously an enthusiast so I actually feel bad for the guy. That's a stack of cash to have seized by the man. Sad.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top