JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well.....I don't KNOW if it's really TRUE. BUT, But, but......

I recall some web posting where the author was not happy about his SS pins getting sort of rusty, worn out and sometimes getting stuck in the flash hole/primer pockets of his cases. He was looking for a replacement.

Anyway, there were a lot of cheaper "alternative replacement" suggestions versus just the "pins". I also did an Amazon search and found various offerings under search words: stainless steel tumbling media

Nope....I haven't bought my replacement/stash, yet.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Thanks for asking. Not yet. Had a long work week. But when I went to Fred Meyer, I found Dawn but not Lemishine that everyone seem to use. Annoying.

And so I just ordered it on Amazon. I'll keep you all updated. I'm actually quite excited about this. This felt like a small but significant issue that I don't feel alone about, thanks to all of you.

Thanks for asking. Not yet. Had a long work week. But when I went to Fred Meyer, I found Dawn but not Lemishine that everyone seem to use. Annoying.

And so I just ordered it on Amazon. I'll keep you all updated. I'm actually quite excited about this. This felt like a small but significant issue that I don't feel alone about, thanks to all of you.
Lemishine can be hard to find at times.

However this time of the year, lots of stores have their canning supplies out. Keep an eye out for this.
1683296226266.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads