JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This guy hit the nail on the head.. Thanks for posting this link.. Congress can't even agree on a bill that would stave off economic ruin next month when everyone's taxes go through the roof, so why do people believe they can rush through a bill to ban guns?

This guy hit the nail on the head.. Thanks for posting this link.. Congress can't even agree on a bill that would stave off economic ruin next month when everyone's taxes go through the roof, so why do people believe they can rush through a bill to ban guns?

Maybe they want economic ruin to achieve a goal, just like they want atrocious killings to achieve another goal.

:D Just kidding, I'm not a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist.

I'm much more concerned about OR.

Me, too.

Makes me so happy that Ginny Burdick is my state rep. I'm so proud!

DumbAndDumberGag.gif

I agree down the line. The fact that he's right, though, won't stop the hand wringing reactionaries from buying all the black guns and all the ammo they can, spiking the prices for everyone else. I'm just going to sit tight for a few months and let the fools become parted with their money.
Of course if it does get to committee or to the floor, I won't be sitting on my hands. Effective democracy requires feedback from the governed. It's not enough to just vote. Keep 'em informed of what you want done.!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top