JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I always used carburetor cleaner, its cheap, available, shoots far and is reliable and if you need to, you can light it for maximum effect.

Ray

Ray
OK so I can't give you both the thumbs up and the haha, but I can do this. :s0101::s0112::s0023::s0140:

What with human-created shipping, it's like the old days when all the continents were smashed together in one big supercontinent (Pangea). All species will eventually end up everywhere.

I LOVE IT!! A whole thread devoted to proper firearm and ammo defense against Giant Asian Hornets.. Damn and here I was thinking I may just need a bigger can of bug spray.. :p

Bullet ants were the first thing I thought of when I started the video of the guy letting the wasp sting him. I remember reading about those several years ago and being mesmerized that they inflict so much pain.

Yeah, and those people wear an entire glove of bullet ants. This guy is both stupid and wimpy.

Those Mawe' boys oughta be thankful that it's just a glove... :eek:

Bees.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads