JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Well, It just seems like very apocalyptic times.. Now, they have reports that the notorious Giant Asian Hornets that have enough venom to kill a human with a few stings are now on the loose in Washington state. These hornets pose both a threat to human life and the European honeybee population that has no defense against these hornets. What the hell is going on with the world? From killer tornadoes all over the country to killer hornets to economic collapse and Chinese bat flus we got some problems.

I have a serious phobia of hornets and this will just bring terror to me.. I remember whacking a nest of hornets that was outside my garage's gutter drain mowing the lawn one day when I was living in Charlotte, NC. THey came out and were real pissed swarming all around me and I screamed like a child and made a run for it. Those North Carolina hornets were big and these ones are like 2-3 times as big as those! I cannot believe these damn things managed to come to USA. Anyone think there may be some ulterior motives and genetic fiddling from our Chinese friends to bring these scary flying monsters to our country?

Just in case anyone needs a reference to how big and scary these things are , here is a look.. I just pray these damn things don't make it down to Tennessee!!

Killer+wasp+im+out_594e38_4525609.jpg

Last summer while shooting I raised a Winchester to my cheek and compressed a yellow jacket between the stock and my cheek!

About a minute of sharp, burning pain and a couple days of a swollen cheek!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top