JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They could've called it Wicked Asian Stinging Pest, but someone would accuse them of White Privilege, so...

Personally, I think they should just call them Flying @zzholes and be done with it.

30611DBD-0F16-4513-8950-45529C6BA0CE.jpeg

Much like the North American Brown Bear, I would be willing to endure a few honeybee stings in order to enjoy some sweet, sweet unprocessed American Honeybee honey.
Had some of that sweet, sweet unprocessed American honey bee nectar coming right outta my house a few weeks back...
The little buggers hadn't set up camp in my eave long enough to turn the nectar into honey yet.
I thought I knew a lot about bees from reading stuff as a kid, but this husband-and-wife team that came to take them away to a new hive were something out of Encyclopedia Britannica or something! I learned so much that day, I had no idea! I made a healthy donation to their association for their efforts...

Bees01.JPG Bees02.JPG Bees03.jpg Bees04.JPG Bees05.JPG Bees06.jpg Bees07.JPG Bees08.jpg Bees09.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top