JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys,

I design websites. I have been looking for something to do as a hobby to keep me busy and at first I thought about designing free websites for non-profits around Oregon... As I started to think about it, website design is normally pretty expensive for a professional design, so I am offering my services to anyone on Northwest Firearms free of charge. If you need a simple logo, or need help making a site for your business, or club/range send me a PM. Again, this is free, not some scammer crap. I have learned a lot from this forum in a short time and would like to give back to it as I can't really donate money, but I can donate skills.

-G

That's really generous of you gjohnson. I might take you up on that offer if we need something done for this site ;)

That's really generous of you gjohnson. I might take you up on that offer if we need something done for this site ;)

I was thinking you could use google's map api to make on offshoot where users could put pinpoints on it of their range's shooting spots for members. So we could have a map of locations to go shooting. I don;t know much about google maps api, but would like to learn maybe i will do this as a side project and if it works out well we can implement it to NWFA :s0155:

It's admin update only, but users can submit recommendations. I did it that way for consistency with the format of the listings. I'd sure like to know more about the advanced features of the Google API though, I know that map is very basic.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top