JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This last year I have been searching for the perfect place to move and I like to research as much as I can on the Internet. One of the sites that I've been using is bestplaces.net because it has a variety of subjects that need to be addressed.
The last few days I have not been able to log into the site for some unknown reason whether on the phone or the desktop. I'm using DuckDuckGo as a browser, yeah I know don't judge I haven't changed over yet.
Is anyone willing to check out that site for me to see if it's just my Wi-Fi service here at home?

As always thanks in advance.:s0005:

Last Edited:
:Said in a robot voice:
We of the dim party have eliminated the best places website. You will stay where you are. You will be assimilated. Mmmm-Mmmm

Quick Q: Are you planning on staying within U.S. territories or are you considering being an ex-pat? The answer might help get you to different resources.

It's been down since the 9th.

They have a facebook page. I don't have an account but if you do, you may find information there.

I'll be curious what you find once that site is back up (if) and if you don't mind sharing how you set your criteria, I think it'd be super interesting.

If I'm guessing, though, the list will likely run most of the SE and central US, central including WY and UT

It's been down since the 9th.

They have a facebook page. I don't have an account but if you do, you may find information there.

Thanks brother, caveman don't do bookface. Maybe somebody that does can chime in or leave them a message that their website is Fu bard.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top