JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw this for sale online locally. Do you like green? How about green exterior with green carpets, dash, seat, door panels, steering wheel, dash, headliner. Holy moly. And add fake wood grain, just to dress things up you know.

FAF39E32-9113-4B25-9D17-5637397EAED5.png 0F35A434-6EF3-4973-9C15-59B77B79043E.png 32003DB5-D35E-43B8-A441-9A65DC6C5C16.png 2A710EEC-B77E-416E-80E4-DBFD4CCAE034.png D00999BC-7AE1-4020-82AE-43952B461272.png 506727B4-C3A2-410C-BAE9-92315EB5C225.png

I don't see what's wrong with this? Exact same thing as an all gray, black or beige interior of modern cars... In fact, I recall seeing many cars from the 80s and 90s with all red or blue interiors.

Saw this for sale online locally. Do you like green? How about green exterior with green carpets, dash, seat, door panels, steering wheel, dash, headliner. Holy moly. And add fake wood grain, just to dress things up you know.

View attachment 1463410 View attachment 1463411 View attachment 1463412 View attachment 1463413 View attachment 1463414 View attachment 1463416
Does bring back memories. Someone sure like that color of green. I remember when that and some off gold color were EVERYWHERE. For as old as it is looks like its been well cared for.

Does bring back memories. Someone sure like that color of green. I remember when that and some off gold color were EVERYWHERE. For as old as it is looks like its been well cared for.
I remember my dad had liek a 77' Plymouth volare. Red exterior. Every bubbleguming thing in the interior was red and nasty vinyl. I believe there must have been zero tint to the windows cuz as soon as you were in it it felt like you were I a hot box. The shape of the windows made it like a greenhouse effect. After 10 minutes you felt like you were on the surface of mercury. Those seats, dash, everything just radiated heat. It was hell.

Pure hell.

Kinda looked like this as I recall:
8F0CB959-3FDF-4ADB-AC97-AC3244109CFB.jpeg

I remember my dad had liek a 77' Plymouth volare. Red exterior. Every bubbleguming thing in the interior was red and nasty vinyl. I believe there must have been zero tint to the windows cuz as soon as you were in it it felt like you were I a hot box. The shape of the windows made it like a greenhouse effect. After 10 minutes you felt like you were on the surface of mercury. Those seats, dash, everything just radiated heat. It was hell.

Pure hell.

View attachment 1463519
LOL, when I lived in AZ non tinted windows and vinyl seats made for some "interesting" times. Had one that had black interior. Radio did not work so I bought a battery powered box to toss up on the dash. Forgot to take it out one day and the damn thing melted. Still played but looked pretty funky. :s0140:

LOL, when I lived in AZ non tinted windows and vinyl seats made for some "interesting" times. Had one that had black interior. Radio did not work so I bought a battery powered box to toss up on the dash. Forgot to take it out one day and the damn thing melted. Still played but looked pretty funky. :s0140:
Holy moly black vinyl in AZ I can only imagine. It was like 116 degrees every day there for the last couple weeks.

The big bloated green car reminds me of the Amazon grand tour show. It was during Covid lockdown and they were driving around in 3 70's boats (I actually kind of like that monster Cadillac, probably has a 472 engine).

Holy moly black vinyl in AZ I can only imagine. It was like 116 degrees every day there for the last couple weeks.

The big bloated green car reminds me of the Amazon grand tour show. It was during vivid lockdown and they were driving around in 3 70's boats (I actually kind of like that monster Cadillac, probably has a 472 engine).

The best part was toss a towel or something on the seat and forget that damn buckle for the seat belt. I swear a few times it felt like I was being branded. :s0140:

Pure hell.

View attachment 1463519
I can smell the vinyl seats baking from here.

And Don't forget the Chevy Vega.. Biggest Piece of CRAP Chevy ever put to market . with the worst engine design change Chevrolet ever made. Aluminum silicon particle Block, sleeveless no iron cylinder liners . 4 inline, Free Standing cylinder walls .

According to DeLorean, when GM's corporate engineering staff finally delivered its first prototype to Chevrolet, it lasted eight miles at GM's Milford proving ground before the front end separated from the rest of the car.
Also the recall of half a million Vegas in 1972. Rear axle shafts could separate from the housing, causing the wheels to literally fall off, and Faulty brackets on the single-barrel carb jammed the throttle wide open . And of course body and frame corrosion, rust problems, and the notorious ' Aluminum Block ' engine overheating issues.

No Jive.jpg

Last Edited:
Apparently the sage green color lives on! Just picked up rental car after guy did a spastic/random uturn in front of my wife and damage our car. This Audi has a weird (to me) looking sage green wood. Feels like a micarta knife so maybe it's not real wood I dunno. Wouldn't be my choice but it's interesting I suppose. Has a really visible exposed grain to it. Seems to me that color of green is too close to the color of mold.

9D062EB3-EDE5-4B0A-8C24-884BB5C9B8A2.jpeg
4856EDFE-5360-4C54-B074-4517104BA4D9.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR