JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys,

I design websites. I have been looking for something to do as a hobby to keep me busy and at first I thought about designing free websites for non-profits around Oregon... As I started to think about it, website design is normally pretty expensive for a professional design, so I am offering my services to anyone on Northwest Firearms free of charge. If you need a simple logo, or need help making a site for your business, or club/range send me a PM. Again, this is free, not some scammer crap. I have learned a lot from this forum in a short time and would like to give back to it as I can't really donate money, but I can donate skills.

-G

That's really generous of you gjohnson. I might take you up on that offer if we need something done for this site ;)

That's really generous of you gjohnson. I might take you up on that offer if we need something done for this site ;)

I was thinking you could use google's map api to make on offshoot where users could put pinpoints on it of their range's shooting spots for members. So we could have a map of locations to go shooting. I don;t know much about google maps api, but would like to learn maybe i will do this as a side project and if it works out well we can implement it to NWFA :s0155:

It's admin update only, but users can submit recommendations. I did it that way for consistency with the format of the listings. I'd sure like to know more about the advanced features of the Google API though, I know that map is very basic.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top