JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ummm i got an alert on my phone and it said "EMERGENCY ALERT Salem, OR: Prepare for action"

and nothing else

literally about 10 sec later i had my plates on and my ar10, ar15 and a couple hand guns, about 5000 rounds of ammo and the kids loaded in the truck...

i then got about 40 text messages from my group of friends who i talk preparedness with and we thought our plan was about to be put into action. also, my cousin in burns called and asked if hed be seeing us soon because of this...i told him to stand by

then came the rest of the alert.

"dont drink the water"

LOL

luckily Keizers water isnt affected so im good here anyway

ummm i got an alert on my phone and it said "EMERGENCY ALERT Salem, OR: Prepare for action"

and nothing else

literally about 10 sec later i had my plates on and my ar10, ar15 and a couple hand guns, about 5000 rounds of ammo and the kids loaded in the truck...

i then got about 40 text messages from my group of friends who i talk preparedness with and we thought our plan was about to be put into action. also, my cousin in burns called and asked if hed be seeing us soon because of this...i told him to stand by

"dont drink the water"

LOL

Well it sounds like you took "prepare for action" seriously.:D

and nothing else

"dont drink the water"

LOL

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:s0003:

Well done.

and nothing else

"dont drink the water"

LOL

I was wondering if anyone else would have a similar reaction to the alert as my husband and I. Ours said Civil Emergency prepare for action. What a drill. My 3 year old got his water blaster filled up all by himself lol.

and nothing else

"dont drink the water"

LOL

They are really training us well to ignore those alerts. I'm expecting an Alien attack alert any time now. Oops, false alarm

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews