JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

And all I've heard the MSM anchors do today is try to ask the individuals being interviewed how heavily involved with shooting these two were.

<broken link removed>

And all I've heard the MSM anchors do today is try to ask the individuals being interviewed how heavily involved with shooting these two were.

Sheesh... Hey dummy!

If someone is determined to make IED's they can make home made pastique with off the shelf ingredients, or crack open ammo, or scavenge fireworks for the powder... Magnesium from road flares, aluminum-oxide, chlorine and bleach, 9v batteries and steel wool.... etc, etc, etc.

I could make WICKED toe/finger poppers using empty Skoal/Kodiac chewing tobacco cans for cryin' out loud... That is, if I was an indiscriminate homicidal FREAK. (just sayin')

You CANNOT legislate safety. These clowns are delusional as to what power they truly have... or rather, DON'T HAVE.

Sheesh... Hey dummy!

If someone is determined to make IED's they can make home made pastique with off the shelf ingredients, or crack open ammo, or scavenge fireworks for the powder... Magnesium from road flares, aluminum-oxide, chlorine and bleach, 9v batteries and steel wool.... etc, etc, etc.

Exactly. You can't ban EVERYTHING. Pretty much anything and everything can be made to harm another person. It's the evil in the person that we need to worry about.

Blackpowder is easy to make from raw ingredients and very dangerous to make at the same time. Obongo really showed his colors on these gun bills. The master plan continues, we won this time but they will continue to rage and to quote Steely Dan, do it again

We used to make it all the time in high school chemistry for rockets. Not to mention mischief... Many a stump and dirt pile fell victim to our tinkering.

What Obama needs is emotion that can be redirected. Remember Clintons Assault Weapon ban after Columbine? Klebold and Harris didn't use them. They used shotties, pistols and pistol caliber carbines. The truth doesn't matter to politicians with an agenda.

I've been wondering how these (small attacks instead of big operations) will effect the population. IOW, will people arm themselves or turn to the government for protection.

Yahoo this morning has an article about how conversation is focusing on gun control again (or how they want it to be focused there again). So much of the media is propaganda now. The article states facts about the two brothers having illegal firearms, but somehow tries to redirect to the pie in the sky argument that if there was more gun registration for private sales then the police would have known. Criminals don't follow laws, but the agenda is really trying to play people for stupid.

Yep, it is happening already.

I went to the boston Globe and they had a short article, saying the oldest did not a have a gun permit, and that the younger brother was too young.

Buy Thursday/Friday, it will all be about guns and the BOMBS will be ignored.

As predicted focus shifts to guns, away from bombs

<broken link removed>

They're talking about all these weapons the brothers had. But did they really?

"Dzhokhar is only 19, and not old enough to qualify for a handgun permit in Massachusetts." That is a great point Dave.

See, the bad guys didn't care about firearms laws. He had the firearms anyways despite the laws. So will making any more firearm laws really stop the bad guys from getting firearms? I'll answer for you antis...Nope!

"Dzhokhar is only 19, and not old enough to qualify for a handgun permit in Massachusetts." That is a great point Dave.

See, the bad guys didn't care about firearms laws. He had the firearms anyways despite the laws. So will making any more firearm laws really stop the bad guys from getting firearms? I'll answer for you antis...Nope!

Move to the head of the class!!!!!

do the morons at the "huffington post" realize that for many states, a "gun license" isn't necessary? if they didn't have gun licenses in massachusetts then they purchased their firearms illegally, and from an illegal source. subsequently, whether or not a "universal background check" was in place, the "suspects" still would've acquired their firearms via illegal sources.

heaven forbid the suspects had "250 rounds of ammunition." some idiot in the comment section on huffington post was going on about how no one should have "250 rounds of ammunition." by that logic, no one should be allowed to purchase 50lb bags of rice at costco. it's called "saving money by buying in bulk." i dunno what's causing my blood pressure to spike more, the legislative proposals or the idiotic things said by the morons that support anti-gun legislation.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews