Mikej

Reactions
Washington State Debuts Unique Tool to Reduce Gun Suicides

Now you can suspend your own gun rights...How convenient...:rolleyes:

Okay.....

Good idea. If you don't think you can be trusted. If you have never owned a gun, and never planed to own gun, but are afraid you might go off the deep end and buy a gun to kill yourself or others? Go for it. No sweat off my butt. THIS idea is something that might stop a few "gun" suicides.

Reactions
Okay.....

Good idea. If you don't think you can be trusted. If you have never owned a gun, and never planed to own gun, but are afraid you might go off the deep end and buy a gun to kill yourself or others? Go for it. No sweat off my butt. THIS idea is something that might stop a few "gun" suicides.

Then they can steal one like a normal criminals.

Maybe we should get rid of bridges, too, that way no one can jump from them. :rolleyes:

B5405869-A02C-404F-AA49-BE236F8D6DF9.jpeg

Wombat of Doom

Reactions
If someone believes that they are losing control of their mind they can commit themselves in an institution, which will prevent them from legally buying a gun.
You can't quite do that in Oregon. I don't think you can in Washington either. You can try, but a court has to commit you and the bar for commitment is quite high. Most people who ask for commitment are not committed due to secondary gains and lack of beds

OldBroad44

Reactions
There are rescue organizations for unwanted dogs, maybe we at NWFA should form one for unwanted guns.

Injury sustained at a 'world peace' rally?
Id be happy to permenently rescue any unwanted guns anyone has. Esp SW .44 mags. And maybe a CZ P07 suppressor ready, a CZ P09 Suppressor Ready, and an FNX .45 Tac. Wouldnt turn down a nice Tikka either.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors August 2-Day Show
Hillsboro, OR
Vancouver Gunshow
Ridgefield, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Rimfire Challenge
Canby, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top