JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Washington State Debuts Unique Tool to Reduce Gun Suicides

Now you can suspend your own gun rights...How convenient...:rolleyes:

Okay.....

Good idea. If you don't think you can be trusted. If you have never owned a gun, and never planed to own gun, but are afraid you might go off the deep end and buy a gun to kill yourself or others? Go for it. No sweat off my butt. THIS idea is something that might stop a few "gun" suicides.

Okay.....

Good idea. If you don't think you can be trusted. If you have never owned a gun, and never planed to own gun, but are afraid you might go off the deep end and buy a gun to kill yourself or others? Go for it. No sweat off my butt. THIS idea is something that might stop a few "gun" suicides.

Then they can steal one like a normal criminals.

Maybe we should get rid of bridges, too, that way no one can jump from them. :rolleyes:

If someone believes that they are losing control of their mind they can commit themselves in an institution, which will prevent them from legally buying a gun.

Eugene has a new one, the city wants you to turn in all unwanted guns, ( no gift cards, no payment mind you) and the police will dispose of them for you!
How convenient!

Well, I'm glad we are letting the admittedly mentally ill create laws to govern themselves... GREAT PLAN GUYS!

Seems like the only thing they got truly right was that most gun deaths are suicide.

Even if this happened and someone went in the buy a gun they would probably still pass a BGC, due to the inability of govt to communicate effectively and then they will blame gunowners

B5405869-A02C-404F-AA49-BE236F8D6DF9.jpeg

If someone believes that they are losing control of their mind they can commit themselves in an institution, which will prevent them from legally buying a gun.
You can't quite do that in Oregon. I don't think you can in Washington either. You can try, but a court has to commit you and the bar for commitment is quite high. Most people who ask for commitment are not committed due to secondary gains and lack of beds

Then they can steal one like a normal criminals.

Maybe we should get rid of bridges, too, that way no one can jump from them. :rolleyes:

And Ban people from trying for the top of Mt Everest. Eleven people have died climbing Mt Everest this year.

There are rescue organizations for unwanted dogs, maybe we at NWFA should form one for unwanted guns.

Injury sustained at a 'world peace' rally?
Id be happy to permenently rescue any unwanted guns anyone has. Esp SW .44 mags. And maybe a CZ P07 suppressor ready, a CZ P09 Suppressor Ready, and an FNX .45 Tac. Wouldnt turn down a nice Tikka either.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top