JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"It'll be rather 'interesting' if people ever decide the line has been crossed though."

My guess is they will be put down like flu ridden chickens at a Purdue Farm. The country doesn't seem to have an appetite for rebels these days (unless you're in a protected class.)

Last Edited:
"It'll be rather 'interesting' if people ever decide the line has been crossed though."

My guess is they will be put down like flu ridden chickens at a Purdue Farm. The country doesn't seem to have an appetite for rebels these days (unless you're in a protected class.)
Eh, the country couldn't handle a bunch of people meandering around the capitol building, peacefully. They'd be entirely incapable of dealing with a group who actually sought to cause some sort of strife and were willing to use force to do so.

That's why they went so hard after the people in the capitol building. It reminded them that they were touchable.

Eh, the country couldn't handle a bunch of people meandering around the capitol building, peacefully. They'd be entirely incapable of dealing with a group who actually sought to cause some sort of strife and were willing to use force to do so.

That's why they went so hard after the people in the capitol building. It reminded them that they were touchable.
Sure rebels could cause strife but changing the minds of the populace is what it would take to make it effective. A bunch of rebels shooting up the country isn't likely to do that.

Sure rebels could cause strife but changing the minds of the populace is what it would take to make it effective. A bunch of rebels shooting up the country isn't likely to do that.
A bunch of thugs shooting up neighborhoods in certain cities certainly hasn't stopped voters from voting the same exact people in, election cycle after election cycle :rolleyes:

A bunch of thugs shooting up neighborhoods in certain cities certainly hasn't stopped voters from voting the same exact people in, election cycle after election cycle :rolleyes:
The protected class live by different rules. Throw a bunch of bearded hillbilly white guys down there shooting up the place and the response would be different. Jan 6th aftermath has taught us that.

Huh, maybe only wanton looting, violence and arson does then because that's what people did in the name of BLM over the past few years and it garnered hundreds of millions of dollars in support and instigated businesses to adopt flags and policies stating their support. It might have been an attempt from those businesses to reduce property damage, but that's beside the point.

Huh, maybe only wanton looting, violence and arson does then because that's what people did in the name of BLM over the past few years and it garnered hundreds of millions of dollars in support and instigated businesses to adopt flags and policies stating their support. It might have been an attempt from those businesses to reduce property damage, but that's beside the point.
As I said before different rules for the protected class.

Exactly but they still went after and continue to go after every last attendee they can find. 2A rebels will not be afforded the same immunity that the protected class thugs get.
If someone does fight over 2A stuff they will be put down HARD and the news will go wall to wall to make them out to be kooks for just that reason. There is only one way to "fix this" and its going to have to be people getting involved and staying at it for several elections.

As I said before different rules for the protected class.
I think you're overestimating the capability of the government to quell pockets of people in a timely manner. Small groups of people, doing things illegally, are literally what already happens every year across the country. Government hasn't ever been able to stop that.

I think you're overestimating the capability of the government to quell pockets of people in a timely manner. Small groups of people, doing things illegally, are literally what already happens every year across the country. Government hasn't ever been able to stop that.
They for the most part don't care. TON's of stuff go on that is against some law. Gov does not have the time or manpower to stop it all and really just does not care. Now start attacking gov facilities or people? Now you will get their full attention. Gun laws are violated daily. There has to be a ton of NFA stuff out there never papered. Feds really don't care. Now and then some fool is caught with some and they will of course make an example of them.

They for the most part don't care. TON's of stuff go on that is against some law. Gov does not have the time or manpower to stop it all and really just does not care. Now start attacking gov facilities or people? Now you will get their full attention. Gun laws are violated daily. There has to be a ton of NFA stuff out there never papered. Feds really don't care. Now and then some fool is caught with some and they will of course make an example of them.
Yes, but consider the population size by comparison. Managing this size of population requires the vast majority to be compliant. Even 1% of Americans is still 3.3 million people. The military couldn't end the Taliban after 20 years, I'm simply pointing out the ratio here that exists and it's not in the favor of a totalitarian government.

Yes, but consider the population size by comparison. Managing this size of population requires the vast majority to be compliant. Even 1% of Americans is still 3.3 million people. The military couldn't end the Taliban after 20 years, I'm simply pointing out the ratio here that exists and it's not in the favor of a totalitarian government.
Um. I'm not sure that the ratio is "not in favor" of a totalitarian government... look at CA, NY, Illinois.. :rolleyes:

Um. I'm not sure that the ratio is "not in favor" of a totalitarian government... look at CA, NY, Illinois.. :rolleyes:
Exactly, even in the States you mentioned, we haven't seen enough 2A infringement yet to spur a rebellion. I doubt I will see it happen in my lifetime. It's kinda of like the Civil War predictions. I doubt it will happen in my lifetime.

All you have to do is look back a couple years. The great hoax. Look what they were able to do just by telling people this is how it is. Almost no one pushed back. Its a complete fantasy to think people who fell for that are going to take up arms to change this. They let them lock them out of stores, their jobs, lock them in their homes? The biggest problem with this is a lot of people who have long wanted that kind of power got a real taste of just how easy it is to do. VERY few will do anything to fight, you can't even get them to fill out a damn ballot and drop it in a mail box here. :(

All you have to do is look back a couple years. The great hoax. Look what they were able to do just by telling people this is how it is. Almost no one pushed back. Its a complete fantasy to think people who fell for that are going to take up arms to change this. They let them lock them out of stores, their jobs, lock them in their homes? The biggest problem with this is a lot of people who have long wanted that kind of power got a real taste of just how easy it is to do. VERY few will do anything to fight, you can't even get them to fill out a damn ballot and drop it in a mail box here. :(
Exactly. And the Jan 6th aftermath was the last nail in the coffin for any chance of a revolt.

I would disagree with this. I think it was the ignition of a very, very slow fuse. It's up to us, however, to keep it burning.
For what exactly? We can't get people to bother to drop a ballot in a mailbox here they are so comfortable with whats going on and how they live. So what are we hoping for here? I watch people who can't even be bothered to vote and then see people think we are going to fight? :confused:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top