JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad to say but the talking with these cretins is way past done because it ain't doing no good now, it never has in Wa because these tyrants are going to do what they wanna do no matter what we the peons say or do. Think about this, we are actually subhuman to them.

Do y'all remember back when I 594 was on the ballot? There was a lot of opposition.
Do y'all remember the thousands of gun owners that showed up at the capital to protest, with guns? It was very enlightening to see.

Do y'all remember the smaller numbers of crowds for I-1639 that showed up at the capital and protest, with guns? I couldn't believe it!

Fast forward to last year trying to get people to show up at the Capitol to protest anti-2A laws, 20 actually showed up from the Vancouver area. WTF!!!

Do y'all see what's been going on here over the last 18-20 years? I have, because I've been in Olympia for almost every legislative session and rallies, that my Health allowed me to attend.
Gun owners just don't give a quack anymore because they're afraid of their wives, parents, bosses, facial recognition or that their liberal friends might actually see them on the nightly news protesting gun regulations or for whatever reasons.

These gun haters have systematically silenced gun owners/2A in Wa!!! Thanks Owebammy, the west coast was watching and took notes!

I'm GD tired of trying to organize a proper opposition to fight these unconstitutional laws being shoved down our throats when most gun owners/2A proponents won't even lift a finger.
Remember these words, and remember them well "together we stand divided we fall."

My health is not letting me do what needs to be done effectively in Olympia anymore so some of y'all need to light a fire and take my torch.
Yes, I was at all of those and many, many more.

Write letters, write e-mails, go in person and visit with the legislators in question, attend or even help organize protests. Educate people! A lot of this BS gets through because people are just plain ignorant. You have to get out there and light a fire under some asses.
Attempting to educate liberal communist voters and/or liberal communist legislators is a complete waste of time.

Ignorant is a lot different than nefarious.

Sheeesh! Whaddya thinkin'?

Attempting to educate liberal communist voters and/or liberal communist legislators is a complete waste of time.

The lesson to the legislators would be that there is a rapidly increasing number of people who are motivated to oppose their unconstitutional bullbubblegum.

A lot of the folks I'm saying to educate are the ones on our side. They have to be taught to get out and make a difference. Sitting on thumbs and complainin' ain't gonna cut it anymore.

We have killed a lot of bills in committee, or at least got amendments made that reduced the harm. We're doing the same this this year. BUt by we, its a few people working hard to share information. We need people and businesses in the industry to all get involved and shout out loud. We've set records for participation, yet they still pass the laws...we need more. Louder. If 25% of WA CPL holders emailed the committee members...that 175,000 emails to the committee.
God bless you and yours for the work you are doing too!! I just keep hoping a LOT more people will finally wake the hell up. Sadly it seems that we need more pain before that will happen. So many are already getting their excuse list out for why voting is a waste of time and no one should bother. I get so damn sad at people who choose to lose then proudly say "see I told you so". 🤬

I believe it to be naive to think that we the people are still operating under a fair and just democracy. Voting, legal action, petitioning, protesting, attending meetings, emails, etc, etc... offer little to no constitutional resolution at this point in time. That said, I'm grateful for the people that are trying. However...

The tyrants of our nation are just that... tyrants. They couldn't care less about what is lawful or constitutional. They operate above these things and use our own money to do so.

If the majority of this nation doesn't band together and get real uncomfortable real forkin' quick its all gonna be over. I mean get uncomfortable like ready to lose life and limb to do what needs to be done. We're not as far removed as a people or as a nation from the men who did this not long ago.

Before you ask, yes I'm prepared and willing to do that. My family is aware and understanding of this as well.

The rub is getting enough of our men in this country to do the same. Too many are to compliant in their comfort.

Here's something written by men who knew and set a path before us to follow...

**That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness… it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.**

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top