JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I fear they will keep trying until they pass something , and the amount of transplants coming here from California in droves
is just making their side stronger tilting the scales to making all the west coast a mirror a image of they State they just moved from.
Stinks on ice :mad:

"The reality is that when you have a semi-automatic weapon with high-capacity magazines, you are able to create many more victims of mass shootings," she said...

The reality is when you have SUVs with high capacity cargo areas you are able to create many more victims of mass mayhem while driving into a crowd of people

It never ends.

I'd like to see some way of doing away with this constant reintroduction of failed bills year after year.

I don't even believe at this point they care if it gets shot down constantly, they are just happy to waste everyone else's time and money on fighting the same thing over and over again. They have nothing to lose. Either it passes and becomes law, or it doesn't and they just get to try again next year.

Bob Ferguson putting out some extremely intelligent tweets regarding this. The politicians of Washington State are likely getting big paychecks from anti self defense groups just like they are in Oregon. They'll keep throwing this bubblegum at the wall until it sticks. There really should be a consorted effort to get absolute immunity taken away from law makers so they can be held accountable for proposing unconstitutional laws. If this passes, I wouldn't expect any reprieve from SCOTUS because they seem insistent on not taking any cases regarding magazine capacity limits or AWBs.

"The reality is that when you have a semi-automatic weapon with high-capacity magazines, you are able to create many more victims of mass shootings," she said...

The reality is when you have SUVs with high capacity cargo areas you are able to create many more victims of mass mayhem while driving into a crowd of people
I am sure she hates SUVs too.

It never ends.

I'd like to see some way of doing away with this constant reintroduction of failed bills year after year.

I don't even believe at this point they care if it gets shot down constantly, they are just happy to waste everyone else's time and money on fighting the same thing over and over again. They have nothing to lose. Either it passes and becomes law, or it doesn't and they just get to try again next year.
Sadly, Gun control is not about safety, it's about CONTROL.

Been listening to the same stuff online since 1999 ish…..at what point to people just point, laugh and then ignore their words and mandates….Is it not clear you are in a war? They exploit every chink in the armor 24/7/365 through fear and are never giving up. The exploitation of the Covidiot1984 plandemic revealed who they are even more "globally"….not seeing it yet? The Planned Destruction of America (and you) is in full swing just like Dr James Wardner pointed out in his book.

It gets worse! HB 1705 would ban stripped lowers and even unserialled antiques.
Reading through the bill...I can't find where this would ban antiques or replicas thereof....
I do see where they are mentioned , but it reads as if this would not apply to them.

With that said...
Please note that I am not in favor for this bill / ban .
Andy

Three uber-blue counties, King, Snohomish, and Pierce, are trying to control the rest of the state. Why? Why do they give a crap what people do in places like Grant, Lincoln, Asotin, Ferry, etc. counties? If the elected morons in King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties want to punish the 2nd Amendment rights of their residents then that should be opposed, yes, but they should only attempt that against their own citizens and not expand their stupidity to the entire state.

Unfortunately, you are correct, which is why I am in Idaho not WA or Orygun.
The Bloomberg types spend a few hundred thousand here and a few more there in these smaller states to control the party. In a few elections cycle with only a few million dollars they gain control.

Even in 8 years of Obama they wouldn't free talk about their ultimate goals like they do now. It's not about them proving their arguments It's about them doing what they want.

Actually being correct hasn't been a left virtue since they pushed ebonics and silly math having no wrong answer. Doing away with cursive handwriting. Why prove your point when you can scream or burn down a building? The AWB did not prove to be effective. Magazines capacity has never proven to stop a violent act.

Three uber-blue counties, King, Snohomish, and Pierce, are trying to control the rest of the state. Why? Why do they give a crap what people do in places like Grant, Lincoln, Asotin, Ferry, etc. counties? If the elected morons in King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties want to punish the 2nd Amendment rights of their residents then that should be opposed, yes, but they should only attempt that against their own citizens and not expand their stupidity to the entire state.

Easy answer…. a collectivist mindset exacerbated by the tribalism of the fearful and weak minded.

Pierce County is not Uber-blue. Tacoma and Gig Harbor are the blue influence in an otherwise red county.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top