JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Roy Rodgers Road, between Beaverton / Tigard and Sherwood.

Man driving "donuts" in a field - person calls 911
Sherwood officer arrives, sees truck hit tree. Hears shots.
Wa Co Sheriff brings out armored car
Runs truck down, pins in against it
Deputy comes out of the top - fires on driver, kills him
Channel 12 has video. Looks like full auto AR platform.

Suspect dead in officer-involved shooting in Sherwood-area field

video on web page as I share this is shorter than what they have shown on the broadcast.

Cops didn't mess around, ended that joy ride with a burst of fire. Open field and safety of an armored vehicle, I wonder if punching his ticket was necessary? Of course that's just seeing a short out of context video clip

Cops didn't mess around, ended that joy ride with a burst of fire. Open field and safety of an armored vehicle, I wonder if punching his ticket was necessary? Of course that's just seeing a short out of context video clip
Is this a special version of suicide by cop? It seemed at the end ha may have changed his mind. Very sad.

I was wondering what happened.

There were so many roads blocked off for this. Took me an extra hour to get home. I drove so many roads I've never been on before plus some actual legit dirt farm roads.

What I'm wondering is why cops need armored vehicles . What exactly are the preparing for ?? Police state ??

What I'm wondering is why cops need armored vehicles . What exactly are the preparing for ?? Police state ??

87EA7583-0795-411B-BFE1-93AB634BB216.jpeg

I see he was reported as driving round a field, drove away when police tried to talk to him and he fired shots.
Unclear if shots were at police or in the air - after that, the bearcat was called in.

I also go stuck trying to get home today :(

If he made it out onto the street and killed one of your family members you would be blaming the cops for not stopping him.

No win situation for the cops in this one. Looks pretty obvious he didn't give up after the armored vehicle arrived.

After seeing the news article of his previous arrest photo's I am sure there is more to the story. I just hope they don't find his family dead somewhere.

Watching the news they said he fired directly at the responding LEO.

Sad that these things happen. Will be interesting to see the full story and the back ground of the perp.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews