Aloha, MarkBLM Policy.
The six platform demands are:
1. End the war on black people.
2. Reparations for past and continuing harms.
3. Divestment from the institutions that criminalize, cage and harm black people; and investment in the education, health and safety of black people.
4. Economic justice for all and a reconstruction of the economy to ensure our communities have collective ownership, not merely access.
5. Community control of the laws, institutions and policies that most impact us.
6. Independent black political power and black self-determination in all areas of society.
To achieve those demands the group offered a set of solutions that include the demilitarization of police and an end to systemic attacks on black youth, including black members of the LGBTQ community. They call for the passing of state and federal laws that acknowledge and address the impacts of slavery and the passage of H.R. 40 to form a commission to study reparations proposals. Another of the recommendations calls for the “retroactive decriminalization and immediate release of all people convicted of drug offenses, sex work-related offenses and youth offenses.”
Taken from: Black Lives Matter Releases Policy Agenda
As I see it.....it's ALL or NOTHING.. Since it's their DEMANDs.
So, King County Public Defense is asking Heroin Dan Satterberg not to do what he is already not doing?
Seems like wasted time and energy.................
Not even liberals can be that stupid, can they???? Giving this scum a pass on drugs, now with illegal guns too. Liberals use all their brain power trying to come up with really stupid ways To harm people that abide by the law.
From their website:I'd like to see an original copy of this letter, verified as being from the KC Public defender's office, it reads and looks as fake as hell. And it's from Twitter.