JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad video but I could do with out the Comment from the guy taking the video about the white privilege thats what you deserve comment

Last Edited:

160thSOARNightStalkersShirt.jpg

Last Edited:
Last Edited:
Yeah it's okay if it happens to a white guy, but when a black guy does it then OH LORDY, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SHOOT HIM! HE NEVER HURT NOBODY!

It's not about skin color...it's about your actions.

The guy was maybe on drugs or something also. WHO KNOWS why these lunatics decide to just attack people and LE especially.

Deputy should've kept more distance in my opinion, but in the heat of the moment...things happen how they happen.

Stay safe folks.

Good. I hope this video makes all the 9mm people convert to something else so I can grab all the 9 ammo. I'm 100% comfortable carrying it.
I'll split the 9mm with you. Everyone else can carry the "more effective" .357, .40 cal, and .45

Hi Cate,

Everything I have seen and read indicates if willing/wanting to assist officer(s) when you come on the scene. one should:

1. Ask if they need/want help

2. Ask what they want you to do (grab his arms, hold him down, grab his wrist, apply this tourniquet around his neck, etc.)

That way the officer retains control of the situation.

bb

Yes, I agree with you that a person should ask FIRST if a peace officer needs help, etc.

Plus how to help him if he says that he could use your help and/or other people to help.

I totally agree with you and thank you.

But there are sometimes in other situations, NOT this specific story/thread, where there is NO one meaning a peace officer or emt is ON the scene and you come UPON something strange, an accident, a fire, etc.

I could give a couple of examples, NOT in THIS criminal situation, where my late husband and I traveled (One very specific one on Cape Cod.) and even being close to home where we STOPPED to help some people who were hurt in an accident and in another situation where a car was on fire but NO one was inside of the car.

Anyway, it would derail THIS thread but we stopped and helped people plus I ran to a house for a man to call for an ambulance and a deputy.

My late husband was a Volunteer from the age of 18 years old, shy of his military time - USN overseas and Nam not his Air NG Fighter Wing time - back in his home state and traveling, for his Volunteer FD and EMT squad which was formed later on.

Take care.

Blessings to you and your wife. Keep warm!

Cate

Same name as the deceased, and lives an hour away from where the shooting occured. Based on his education dates compared to age, and the photo, this is the guy.

(25) Kevin Costlow | LinkedIn

View attachment 824709

View attachment 824710

I looked that up too. I found one on ANOTHER website (ANOTHER government one.) and another website was LOCKED and I did not join it to see what was there.

YOUR one other link and post here needed me to join or sign in. ADDED more and my correction is here. Thanks for the print out from Linked In.

Thanks.

The MD, VA and D.C. papers and radio/tv stations mentioned that the dead man aka criminal was trying to attack people INSIDE of their vehicles. Break the glass, etc. and not just RUN/CRASH INTO THEM.

THIS MAN reminds me of the criminal crowds with BRICKS and other tools where they attacked people INSIDE OF THEIR VEHICLES in the PNW and in other cities across this nation with the Burn/Loot/Murder and Antifa crowds among ALL OF THE OTHER crazy - violent rioters.

IT reminds me of the criminal murderers who deliberately CRASHED their trucks, cars, etc. into CROWDS overseas all over the place (SEVERAL countries!) including at Christmas Markets, Churches, concerts, etc. and stateside too.

Religious zealots or just plain zealots aka EXTREMISTS in the Far Left and Far Right.

Cate

ADDED more and correction was made.

Last Edited:
Whether the dead man wanted a suicide by cop deal or was on legal Rx or illegal drugs or just plain BAT dung crazy... he had a lot of strength in his RAGE and violent actions.

One time, my late husband and another emt plus a teacher tried to HOLD DOWN a teenage male who was on some drug, NO clue what it was now after so many years ago, and it took 3 GROWN MEN to hold the male down.

My late husband was strong, he was always in great shape until his cancer discovery, he had some muscles but he was always a LEAN TALL man and the other two adult men were heavier than him... it took 3 of them to get this doped up teen to settle down with restraining him and get him into an ambulance.

He said that if the teen male was heavier - they would have needed 4 men to hold him down. This was back in the late 70's or early 80's to the best of my old lady memories. I do NOT remember the exact date but it was at a VERY nice, highly rated, rural high school.

Cate

Last Edited:
I am still curious if the guy had a vest on or was it the drugs or whatever satanic possession ?
Go back and look again, no vest!, insane or on drugs will do that, most LEO's have stories to corroborate that. I think the shooter did pretty well ducking the stick and walking backwards, y'all try that next time you target practice.
He was gasping for air because it was all knocked out of him and he was probably bleeding out internally which puts pressure on the lungs, I know from personal experience. Big time ruptured aorta, a miracle I'm still here!
I doubt he survived, and notice no one was giving him any first aid!
Gabby

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews