JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is a video of an OIS. The video is imbedded in the story provided in the link. You have to watch the video in the link, so it's your decision to watch as its very graphic. Forget whether he should have shot or done something else. Not the point. The point is how many center mass hits the guy took before he stopped. Think about that the next time someone questions why so many shots were fired in a DGU.

Last Edited:
joe.jpeg

Yep and I'll take 10 from a 45 over 17 from a 9, actually tough choice. Good video though. I'd have sent 1 through his forehead zombie style and saved my ammo at a buck a round.

Here is a video of an OIS. The video is imbedded in the story provided in the link. You have to watch the video in the link, so it's your decision to watch as its very graphic. Forget whether he should have shot or done something else. Not the point. The point is how many center mass hits the guy took before he stopped. Think about that the next time someone questions why so many bubblegums were fired in a DGU.

I saw this when I got to work and thought here is another one like I have been talking about. Another drug zombie. It is stuff like this makes me want to invest in a 17 round 10mm :D
It is scary how many of these video's are out there now showing just how hard it can be to drop one of these nut jobs.
As for the LEO, damn. He is lucky the scum did not have a knife. Probably needed to put one in the guys brain:confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top