JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
D35BB1F9-BB60-4DB6-B8EA-B19AC5BAE605.jpeg

we always did failure to stop drills either 2 to the chest 1 to the head (winning hearts and minds) or 2 to the chest 1 to the groin (my personal favorite due to stress and a much bigger area than the T box of the face).
I long ago started practicing groin due to the prevalence of soft armor. Years ago it started to become no longer "rare" for scum to be caught wearing it. For some drug zombie it would have the added benefit of maybe at least making their legs not work right any more so they could not keep coming after you. Makes a far easier target than the head.
I have a few times over the years now seen women practicing this on those silhouette targets :D

These guys were marksmen as evidenced by the metals they wore below their badges. Perhaps it's time to get back to basic training for police officers and ensure their pistoleros skills are up to snuff...
View attachment 823736
How I long for the way things used to be...

sigh....
medals on a static range are one thing. Shooting while someone is attempting to take your life is another.

That officer showed a serious amount of restraint before protecting him self and we should all applaud his professionalism.

I just hope non of us are in a situation where have to explain to LE or a judge for protecting ourself or our loved ones or those who cannot defend themselves from a drugged up rottin wood swinging metal health patient like this.

Dose not seem to far off from today's reality of being absolutely possible in Portland or Seattle or Olympia...

Stay safe but more importantly...STAY STRAPPED!!!! It may be my life you have to save one day and I'll take all the help I can get out here!

About 44 seconds in it looks like you cab make out the lines of a vest. It looked like he was reacting to hard strikes to a vest until the shot(s?) to the groin below the line of the vest.

Maybe I'm wrong, that's how I see it.

About 44 seconds in it looks like you cab make out the lines of a vest. It looked like he was reacting to hard strikes to a vest until the shot(s?) to the groin below the line of the vest.

Maybe I'm wrong, that's how I see it.
I agree with you based on the info we can see anyway. He is clearly wearing 3 t shirts under the blazer and the blue arrows below may indicate the bottom edge of a vest. The green arrows show what look to me to be where the shirt would lay flat on the body. U can see a raised area in the middle that is much higher than where the shirts would naturally lay against the body (ie higher than the green arrows). 1C100178-B9AB-4AF7-AEC1-AFE3C1C0C434.jpeg
On the pic below green arrows indicate what I think is lower where the shirt is laying without a vest. U can see the raised portion in the middle. I assume the three shirts are to hide the vest but who knows 1A1FF7B7-EBAA-48EF-B831-3A4D3BE6F8F3.jpeg

Last Edited:
Here is a video of an OIS. The video is imbedded in the story provided in the link. You have to watch the video in the link, so it's your decision to watch as its very graphic. Forget whether he should have shot or done something else. Not the point. The point is how many center mass hits the guy took before he stopped. Think about that the next time someone questions why so many shots were fired in a DGU.

you know we are all gonna watch it now

Here is a video of an OIS. The video is imbedded in the story provided in the link. You have to watch the video in the link, so it's your decision to watch as its very graphic. Forget whether he should have shot or done something else. Not the point. The point is how many center mass hits the guy took before he stopped. Think about that the next time someone questions why so many shots were fired in a DGU.

Hello,

What did the front of the criminal's shirt say?

Could you read it?

Is the peace officer's arm okay? He got hit.

The man clearly LOOKED deranged and violent.

His actions were violent.

Take care.

Cate

PS:

The deranged and violent man aka A CRIMINAL rammed several cars and was driving like a lunatic.

I am shocked that he did not run over people crossing a street, on a sidewalk and/or cause a super bad head on DELIBERATE accident.

Cate

The privileged seniors are going to be rioting in Montgomery, once they hear about this or see the subtitles about this.

Hello,

The SENIOR CITIZENS and younger people that I personally KNOW in the state of Maryland who come from all kinds of backgrounds and in all flavors would GIVE THIS PEACE OFFICER A MEDAL.

And that includes my much older brother = OLD SCHOOL, old fashioned, true conservative R, old friends from both sides of the political spectrum but mainly conservatives, friends from my old Church, etc.

I grew up there from the age of one year old until I got married to a Veteran and moved to another state as a Nam era Bride. I moved back there briefly when my late Mom was dying of cancer too. This was BEFORE I moved to my late husband's home state in the boonies - farm/lake country.

MOST NORMAL and HONEST people from ALL KINDS OF BACKGROUNDS are sick and tired of the SALAMI in this world when it comes to VIOLENT CRIMINALS no matter what they look like, where they live, whether they have a .gov job inside or outside of the BELTWAY, East Coast, West Coast and in fly over country AND including up north or down south.

MOST normal and honest people are just as SICK AND TIRED of VIOLENT CRIMINALS and their sicko - violent behavior as they are of SICK and TIRED of the criminals in our state capitols, in the District of Criminals and INSIDE/OUTSIDE of the WHITE HOUSE - past and present included.

Take care.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top