JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like he said its not gun related but bow and arrow is something you can do in your back yard even if you live in the city and some kids like it my niece loves her bow IMAG0097.jpg r IMAG0101.jpg too bad she has bad taste in football team 's IMAG0547.jpg

Now do I want the MOE magpul grip or BCM mod 3 grip
Lol I just gave away a Mag pull grip to another guy on here a few weeks ago because I had it in my tool box for over a year and had a zombie green grip on my AR but I like the Mag pull grip also but I just put the crimson trace linq on my gun so have to use there grip but I did like the Mag pull when I used it it's your choice everyone is different I never had a BCM

Wish it was more noticeable that I changed the stock. Was going to start putting FDE color stock and grip on it but this stock came available for a friend so we will stay with all black

The picture has the older vortex and the other has the new vortex spark the small red dot there good for the money and life time warnenty I had problems with the spark contact vortex sent it in and they sent me new one

I been telling my sister to go buy a M&P 9mm hand gun because she's first responder and Smith and Wesson gives discounts for first responder 's and guess what today she came to my house and ask did you hear about the guy attack a girl in Bellingham with a machete and cut her arm off so if that what it takes for someone to realize that there the only one that can protect them self's sorry to say but I SAW THE BIG LIGHT BULB ABOVE HER HEAD thought 's and prayers to that girls family and her she just woke up a person that was on the verge of liberal or not I should have started a new thread but I didn't do they can move it but I put it here because this is where I was talking all day lol

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads