JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is my first gun forum. But I belong to several archery forums as I'm also into archery. But this hands down this the best thread I've ever started. Sad to say on some archery sites I belong to you get a lot of sarcastic responses to simple questions. Thanks for all the great support on my thread.

This is my first gun forum. But I belong to several archery forums as I'm also into archery. But this hands down this the best thread I've ever started. Sad to say on some archery sites I belong to you get a lot of sarcastic responses to simple questions. Thanks for all the great support on my thread.
Welcome to Northwest Firearms. :)

Sounds like you should buy a BCM BFH LW KMRA 15 upper assembly. Sell your sport upper for 100 bucks, keep the bcg. Buy a trigger and some bcm furniture. And slap it on the sport lower

Might be alittle more expensive than what you were wanting to do but if you want a bcm then I would go that route. Or just buy the upper then upgrade all the little bs parts slowly.

Sounds like you should buy a BCM BFH LW KMRA 15 upper assembly. Sell your sport upper for 100 bucks, keep the bcg. Buy a trigger and some bcm furniture. And slap it on the sport lower

Might be alittle more expensive than what you were wanting to do but if you want a bcm then I would go that route. Or just buy the upper then upgrade all the little bs parts slowly.
Then again you could forget the BCM stuff and buy all TROY stuff and triple the price

OR he could just shoot the crap out of his M&P become very efficient at it and make all his friends look like tools for spending more money then they had to.
I was trying to be sarcastic lol I looked at some Troy stuff before but I'm not going to pay $450 for a forend HEHEH

I knew you were being sarcastic. And just so you know I have a troy hand guard on my M&P :s0112:

But I only payed $100:D
I might have over priced that but the one I looked at was $250 but if you look at a complete Troy industry upper barrel and everything there asking $1.200

IMG_3291.JPG IMG_3292.JPG

Thought about going with FDE furniture but a buddy sold me the black do we will let it black. I no this isn't gun related but I did mention in this thread that I was into archery as well so here's my archery rig.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top