JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Intro to new season started off BRUTAL. I'm enjoying so far, we'll see where it goes... I'm a fan of the show so I had to buy the walking dead scratch-off when I saw it.. Won $20 :). Zombie killin' is always good fun and the show does well to keep things interesting.

The Dublin Pub advertised a Walking Dead group big screen watched on Sunday nights.

If the 19" TV over the bar is a big screen and me as the only one interested counts, then yes.

I didn't think it was bad, there has to he a little back story if what happened to her, the creepy "police guy" that rapes the chicks, the "police" chick that is waiting for help, the escapes, etc i thought it was good. Maybe slow but it's a little more realistic that way
I just hate when they drag it out. They rolled carol in at the end so hopefully ish will hit the fan next week

I still always watch Walking Dead without fail, sometimes they need to pick up the pace a bit, but then there's the need to develop character and background too.

I have a second "never miss" show now... Gotham.

Last Edited:
They have to slow the show down to build the characters. Beth showed they are going to concentrate on her for a bit.... before the bite:D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews