JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Intro to new season started off BRUTAL. I'm enjoying so far, we'll see where it goes... I'm a fan of the show so I had to buy the walking dead scratch-off when I saw it.. Won $20 :). Zombie killin' is always good fun and the show does well to keep things interesting.

The Dublin Pub advertised a Walking Dead group big screen watched on Sunday nights.

If the 19" TV over the bar is a big screen and me as the only one interested counts, then yes.

I didn't think it was bad, there has to he a little back story if what happened to her, the creepy "police guy" that rapes the chicks, the "police" chick that is waiting for help, the escapes, etc i thought it was good. Maybe slow but it's a little more realistic that way
I just hate when they drag it out. They rolled carol in at the end so hopefully ish will hit the fan next week

I still always watch Walking Dead without fail, sometimes they need to pick up the pace a bit, but then there's the need to develop character and background too.

I have a second "never miss" show now... Gotham.

Last Edited:
They have to slow the show down to build the characters. Beth showed they are going to concentrate on her for a bit.... before the bite:D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top