JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who's been watching?
In episode 3 Rick dispatches a few folks with a HK Mk23 with suppressor, Nice!
I'm always interested in the guns they have on there and where they get them.

I'm watching, but haven't seen episode 3 yet, it's on the DVR. I did see them pick up some suppressors at the end of episode 2 though, so I was wondering who would be getting those.

To keep viewer interest the show goes further to the dark side
I was wondering where that suppressor came from. in a Real zompocalypse a suppressor for my 10-22 would be the 1st thing I would aquire

A pistol and a 22 rifle with suppressors would be ideal because they are more likely to be subsonic. AR, eh save that for combating humans where sound is less of an issue.

Quit watching that a while back. Thought they should have wrapped it up when the Governor died.
Now if the Zombies got a little healthier and a little smarter/organized even armed then I'd tune in again!

LOL "organized, Armed" there's a zombie joke punch line in that I believe!

Q: Why were the Zombies losing all the time?
A: Because some of them weren't armed, and they needed to re- organ ize themselves!:s0112:

Quit watching that a while back. Thought they should have wrapped it up when the Governor died.
Now if the Zombies got a little healthier and a little smarter/organized even armed then I'd tune in again!

LOL "organized, Armed" there's a zombie joke punch line in that I believe!

Q: Why were the Zombies losing all the time?
A: Because some of them weren't armed, and they needed to re- organ ize themselves!:s0112:

This season looks to be a new plot line, the survivors have split into two goups, one headed to Wash. DC and the other ...big question mark.
I don't watch it for thrills, just plot development. Highly paid writers coming-up w/plausible scenarios in a PA world, I learn something every other week

I love the show and i'm hooked watching it. I always ask myself why they wouldn't head north into cold weather area. Zombies would freeze and would only have to worry about people.
I do like that they ended terminus quickly. I hated that the gov and that town lasted so long and drew it out.
I almost stopped watching at that point. Glad i didn't.

I was happy to see rick and carl reunite with their baby. Having a young baby that was hard to watch.

Can't wait for the next episode to see what happened with Beth!

The leg thing really bugged me. Totally hooked on he show from the first minute.

Never into supernatural themes (Kirk, Spock, tribbles), I relate to Walking Dead because it's close enough to this world. Maybe not flesh-starved zombies, but any number of potential post-apocalyptic scenarios could render some really similar survival challenges right here.

Good or bad, I've been curious about where all the characters get their weps. If I found myself in a SHTF scenario, I'd be anxious to head out and "enhance my collecton" too. I suspect, though, that the guys I know with full-auto AK-47's, M-16's, PKMs, etc., would be thriving, on the move, and highly resistant to being relieved of their toys by anyone.

And, finally, we could all pass a collective fart in the general direction of ATF, Joe Bidet and Diane Frankenfeinstein, yes?

Last Edited:
60 million gun owners plus the national guard and regular military would have the good weapons in the streets trying to fight and i'm sure a lot of them would be over run. Weapons would be everywhere.

The opening scene of that 1st episode got me, hitting them over the head with a bat and bleeding them out like cattle was brutal way to get people's attention.

But you think of all the twisted, sick, and demented people are out there now. That's probably a small portion of whats really out there.
As I told my wife if there was zombies outside I'd be more afraid of the people still alive.

You are never safe, everyone you don't know is going to try and kill you. Sooner or later.
It's about survival, not humanity.

60 million gun owners plus the national guard and regular military would have the good weapons in the streets trying to fight and i'm sure a lot of them would be over run. Weapons would be everywhere.

The opening scene of that 1st episode got me, hitting them over the head with a bat and bleeding them out like cattle was brutal way to get people's attention.

But you think of all the twisted, sick, and demented people are out there now. That's probably a small portion of whats really out there.
As I told my wife if there was zombies outside I'd be more afraid of the people still alive.

You are never safe, everyone you don't know is going to try and kill you. Sooner or later.
It's about survival, not humanity.

That is the subversive sub text of the plot line (everyone is sub human but me and mine), It's what's at work in the Collectivist mind set of ISIS and the Obola WH. If "we" is just you and me and "they" are everyone else, then America ceases to exist. I am not happy with that situation, it is not what I learned as a child or as a Scout or as a GI (sorta, almost, it coulda been). As a pragmatist do I accept the reality that has been created out of the Obola WH?
Do I find a Christian based community as sanctuary?

I totally see you point and the thought of it haunts me, However, you know the most psychotic people out there are the most believable.
Just like terminus, the gov, etc

The thought of anyone hurting my family and baby would get me past my need for humanity.

I think it's well written for a story, I can't say that for most other shows. They picked good people for the characters and they seem more realistic than most shows too. The times they depict would be stressful and the actors portray it like average people under stress, not super heroes.

The show has its cannon fodder but even some of the main characters get written out of the show. I like the show and hope they keep their good writers, there is a lot they can still do with the plot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top