JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got the call from my LGS that my PSA lower was in at 11:05 this morning. He told me the Que was already up to 936 but, I should come in, do paperwork and probably pick it up tomorrow. Went in, did said paperwork and got in system and was out in 10min. with my new lower. 3 guys at the counter waiting to get approved were like "What the....":s0112:

Got the call from my LGS that my PSA lower was in at 11:05 this morning. He told me the Que was already up to 936 but, I should come in, do paperwork and probably pick it up tomorrow. Went in, did said paperwork and got in system and was out in 10min. with my new lower. 3 guys at the counter waiting to get approved were like "What the....":s0112:
I agree with the 3 guys at the counter! I live close to my LGS and I won't get a chance to use the gun until Tuesday so the wait doesn't bother me...much.

Eugene this morning at 1030hrs. I was #269 in line. At this point @1400hrs I am still waiting for the phone call saying I can pick up my lower receiver.

Side note I called ATF this morning on my can that's currently in jail for an update and the gentleman on the phone said ETA is 10 months from when my check was cashed. Its been nearly 6 months now. I hate this waiting game and am about to buy another can for my AR9.

I was told by a guy shop in Albany that the wait time on background checks are running between 6 to 8 hours because of panic buying. Can anyone confirm this.
I sold a handgun Saturday (04/18). We did the transfer at a gun shop in Roseburg. The seller and I got there at one in the afternoon. Went thru immediately. Gun shows are shut down so we are not fighting that. It looks like a crap shoot but my guess it's like the last time this happened. Blood pressure goes down, logic begins to creep in, buyers run out discretion money and things settle down to normal which seems to be happening now. My opinion...all these new gun buyers that suddenly realize that a weapon in hand when needed is a GOOD thing are the best thing that has happened to the 2nd Amendment in a long time. Welcome y'all!

Last Edited:
I sold a handgun Saturday (04/18). We did the transfer at a gun shop in Roseburg. The seller and I got there at one in the afternoon. Went thru immediately. Gun shows are shut down so we are not fighting that. It looks like a crap shoot but my guess it's like the last time this happened. Blood pressure goes down, logic begins to creep in, buyers run out discretion money.

Out of curiosity, did you take 38/138 to Roseburg or cut across the back roads?

Picked up a rifle that was shipped to Tigard Pawn on Monday afternoon. Was told there was 500 people in the queue, so I had to wait until Tuesday afternoon for the approval to go through.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top