JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did a transfer to a first time pistol owner last Saturday morning at 10 am. Was number 700+ at the time. He got the call that he could come in and pick it up 11am the next morning. 24 hours

Did a trade with another forum member today.

I was approved instantly. He ended up being #123 in line, they told him to come back in an hour.

We both have our CHLs, only difference with me is I made several purchases in the last few months.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up my pistol suppressor this weekend after a 1 year wait. I decided to purchase a Marlin 336 they had on the wall and the BGC got delayed until the 9th. Go figure.

This is the first time in my life after 25 years of gun buying I've ever been delayed.

April 2020, Washington Co.
Conducted a "private" sale on a pistol. Buyer was told he is 89th in line. Took 1.5 hours for his BGC to clear.

It was a beautiful day though, while outside, I leaned on my Mustang's fender and he sat on his nice Harley, we talked about COVID, 9/11, Oklahima city bombing, and precious metals.

No foil hats were used lol.

Was just coming around to ask what the wait times have been like as of recent.

Glad to see this thread is still active and times are WAY down from a couple weeks ago.
Went thru the Htown Bi-mart last week and there was ammo but all the 9mm was gone. plenty of 40/45/556/12 tho.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads