JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well you may be difficult to find an FFL that will do it right now. i was looking to buy a rifle from a guy in wa but no FFL within 20 miles of me would do the transfer because there are things from the feds that are making it very difficult. i dont know what it is, thats all they would tell me.

well you may be difficult to find an FFL that will do it right now. i was looking to buy a rifle from a guy in wa but no FFL within 20 miles of me would do the transfer because there are things from the feds that are making it very difficult. i dont know what it is, thats all they would tell me.

Wow, one of my co workers just sold a AR-15 to guy in WA. Did the transfer at Gunbroker off of 82nd to the WA resident. No problems at all. That was only 2 weeks ago. WA FFL should be able to do transfer to you on a long gun.

i dont know, thats just what i was told by 7 shops. all the same it could just be guys tryn to get me to buy from them. its good to know that there really isnt anything to worry about.

also im in oregon i was buying from a guy in washington.

Howdy Kevinkris, as an 07 FFL holder in Washington, I know of nothing new that would have changed anything at all for doing a transfer. I'm doing them weekly and there is nothing at all out of the ordinary or new.
Well... Except retail shops in the more urban areas may be extra busy.

bd1911ce.jpg

You may transfer a pistol to any non-prohibited person in the state you live in. You live in OR...you can person to person transfer to another person that is a resident of OR. I live in WA, I can transfer to another resident of WA, no FFL necessary.

However, if you are transfering a pistol to any person that is not resident of the state you reside in, you need to transfer that pistol through an FFL in the recipients state of residence.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top