JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So... when they realize that someone pulling the semi auto trigger fast can fire 5 rounds in a second will they offer $$$ for each of my fingers?

Never cared for bump stocks, but rather funny to always see libs jumping to attack an object instead of the evil person that used something that is otherwise never used in crimes.

F me boys, I'm retiring!
elastic-rubber-band-500x500.jpg

So there is always money available no matter what they tell you and deny there are funds to fix things, hire people, reduce fines and penalties, for the children

So bump fire stocks will be illegal, so will it be illegal to bump fire a firearm without a bump fire stock or other device on it? I have seen people bump fire AKs just by the way they held them.

So bump fire stocks will be illegal, so will it be illegal to bump fire a firearm without a bump fire stock or other device on it? I have seen people bump fire AKs just by the way they held them.

It's been a while since I've tried, but I used to be able to bump fire from the shoulder, in a normal shooting stance; no hip fire or belt loops involved.

No doubt violent crime will positively cease overnight in the Evergreen State once all those naughty (Gasp!) bumpstocks are turned in! :rolleyes:

Sorry, but this kind of bulldink just reinforces the perception that our state governments are run by complete and utter morons.

Number of crimes committed with bump stocks in Washington State: 0
We really need a citizen initiative to regulate the first amendment. Go after speech - what will they defend it with?

So, in the end, they'll end up paying out, what, maybe $450 - to the 3 idiots stupid enough to take them up on the offer?

If they really were serious about wanting these off the streets, they should be offering over market value - make it say, $600 each. Damn, you'd probably get every bump stock in the country flowing in to Washington - they could clean up the entire US!

Better offer yet - free AR with every bump stock you turn in! ;):p:s0121::s0022:

Hmm, would ATF consider that an SBR?
If the dems pushed them to...
Thats not part of the firearm, so no.
I bought a bump stock for $100 just because I wanted to try one. I can bump my AR holding it to my shoulder, so bumping is pretty easy if thats what your looking to do.

"While lawmakers required the program, they did not provide money to cover the costs."

Demanding Mom's and uncle Micheal should be picking up the tab, not WSP. And those treasonous "lawmakers" should be swinging from ropes.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top