JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glock of any flavor! MY $.02.:D
I've got 8. 21,34 and two each of 17,19 and 43x. Wanted one stock to carry and one to try different triggers, comps, red dots, shield mag catch w s15 mags and barrels.

On the fence about a glock 20.

What do you have now?

serials-Google-Sheets.png

Buy something like the KelTec P50 that cannot be had after 7/1 assuming the law stays.
Up to you on what gun only has a large capacity option. I was eyeing a Steyr L9 A2- only comes 17 rd, but too late now 😌

Don't let your address become known!😂
This brings me to another question. I asked the insurance agent if they are covered for theft or fire like my other belongings. They said they just need the serial numbers. Is this a bad idea?

I'm new to firearms. First gun was Taurus G2C in late 2020.

This brings me to another question. I asked the insurance agent if they are covered for theft or fire like my other belongings. They said they just need the serial numbers. Is this a bad idea?

I'm new to firearms. First gun was Taurus G2C in late 2020.
Same hang up for me getting a rider on my policy. How well are the serial numbers guarded. Plus, I buy and sell (not so much) frequently and how big of a hassle is it to update.

I see three decent choices:

No new gun, all the money to new mags

Go wild and pick something you really want but maybe have no 'use' for just because

Buy a couple guns/mags cheap and stack them deep as an investment

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR