JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A citadel warthog was my second gun. The range I go to doesn't allow shotguns, it's never been fired.

Whatever I get this weekend, I'll add a Mossberg Shockwave that's on the wall at the FFL my order will get sent to.

I want an M&P 12. No where to shoot it. Can't carry it. Can't justify it, at that price.
Justify?

We're talking about guns here... right?

I suppose best case scenario seller removes mags and sends the gun to the ffl.

I saw a post where a buyer was told they won't do that and just won't sell the gun in this state.

Also I bought 9 magazines at $70 each for a future gun purchase. The gun is only $400. So, I bought the gun so I could get the two 20 rd mags it comes with. Felt like I got the gun at a discount.
I did the same with three recent purchases

Beretta .22 m9 15 rounders included
Hellcat Pro
and
Smith sd-40 with 14 rounders

The Beretta and Smith have 10 round Cali options but better to purchase now.

I suppose best case scenario seller removes mags and sends the gun to the ffl.

I saw a post where a buyer was told they won't do that and just won't sell the gun in this state.

Also I bought 9 magazines at $70 each for a future gun purchase. The gun is only $400. So, I bought the gun so I could get the two 20 rd mags it comes with. Felt like I got the gun at a discount.
Nothing wrong with doing what your doing. I'm just being a troll.

You're buying a firearm because of the mag ban? My opinion is no firearm at all and buy as many mags for as many platforms you have/want as you can. One July hits, buy receivers and frames as those might be next on the list. You can always buy barrels/slides/triggers later
Hopefully online retailers will be flexible with mag options available in firearm packages. They could have really messed with manufactures by setting the mag limit a round or two lower, 9 or 8rnds for example.

Same hang up for me getting a rider on my policy. How well are the serial numbers guarded. Plus, I buy and sell (not so much) frequently and how big of a hassle is it to update.
Get a new insurance company - they don't ask at other ones unless maybe you have some exotic classics or something

Last Edited:
A citadel warthog was my second gun. The range I go to doesn't allow shotguns, it's never been fired.

Whatever I get this weekend, I'll add a Mossberg Shockwave that's on the wall at the FFL my order will get sent to.

I want an M&P 12. No where to shoot it. Can't carry it. Can't justify it, at that price.
I'd skip the high dollar bullpup shotgun.
Having tried the ks7 ,it just seems like an awkward way to run a pump gun. The little shockwave, however, is pretty fun. I bought one in .410 ,and wouldn't mind another in 20ga.

I'm not seeing anything that is banning any type of guns? Am I missing something? Something about mags, "ghost guns" and that's all I'm seeing - someone enlighten us?
you're right, there is no gun ban.

however, I have a CP33. There is no 10 rd California version of this magazine. If a seller won't remove the magazine and send the gun here, it's effectively been banned.

I'm not seeing anything that is banning any type of guns? Am I missing something? Something about mags, "ghost guns" and that's all I'm seeing - someone enlighten us?
While the guns are not under ban I seriously doubt WA ffl's will sell guns without the Hi-cap magazines, which is the same as banning them.

I see a switch to the ten round options which many manufacturers are moving towards.

I haven't read the law but are guns with internal magazines greater than 10 allowed? Example, a 22lr lever gun. If they aren't, I'd look at picking up some of those options. If those are still allowed, I'd focus on more universal multi-platform magazines. There are a lot of platforms that take AR or Glock mags for example, and I'd be buying those with a ban on the horizon. It's a terrible and asinine situation to have to face.

You should get an AR in 308
I'm not familiar with any of that. A quick google says that's an AR-10.

Which led me to this statement
The .308 is significantly more powerful. Fact of the matter is that 5.56 is one of the most anemic rounds ever to be used by a military force
I also just read that it shoots 1000ft not just 500ft like .556

Is any of that true?

That's a huge price difference between the Geisselle and the Rock River. I may have to start out with the rock River and potentially upgrade at a later time. Just starting out from scratch so lots to buy.

Thanks for the responses!!!!

Is any of that true?
True? Yes, but also no, and believe it or not, also maybe :s0108:

There are ways to define "shoots" to make that true, but it's not like the 223/5.56 falls out of the sky at 500 yard

Is any of that true?
It is an AR10, I tossed a random scope on mine which happened to be a random 30 dollar Amazon scope. With surplus ammo it was easily ringing steel at 400yds. Definitely packs a punch.

The Shop in Lincoln Oregon that I frequent, they got a few in stock from DPMS AR10 at a little under 1k to a Sig at about 1699 to a sig piston driven at 2k.

I know they also just got in 100+ 30rd gen3 Pmags and a bunch of 308 AR mags.

I'm waiting on them getting more steel AK mags since I cleaned them out on those...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top