JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glock of any flavor! MY $.02.:D
I've got 8. 21,34 and two each of 17,19 and 43x. Wanted one stock to carry and one to try different triggers, comps, red dots, shield mag catch w s15 mags and barrels.

On the fence about a glock 20.

What do you have now?

serials-Google-Sheets.png

Buy something like the KelTec P50 that cannot be had after 7/1 assuming the law stays.
Up to you on what gun only has a large capacity option. I was eyeing a Steyr L9 A2- only comes 17 rd, but too late now 😌

Don't let your address become known!😂
This brings me to another question. I asked the insurance agent if they are covered for theft or fire like my other belongings. They said they just need the serial numbers. Is this a bad idea?

I'm new to firearms. First gun was Taurus G2C in late 2020.

This brings me to another question. I asked the insurance agent if they are covered for theft or fire like my other belongings. They said they just need the serial numbers. Is this a bad idea?

I'm new to firearms. First gun was Taurus G2C in late 2020.
Same hang up for me getting a rider on my policy. How well are the serial numbers guarded. Plus, I buy and sell (not so much) frequently and how big of a hassle is it to update.

I see three decent choices:

No new gun, all the money to new mags

Go wild and pick something you really want but maybe have no 'use' for just because

Buy a couple guns/mags cheap and stack them deep as an investment

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads