JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sell the mags to firearms you lost interest in
it's my understanding I can't sell, trade, or even give away a magazine after 7/1.

I understand, who would know.

I'm scared like that.

I lost my gun rights at 17. I did not get them back for 34 years.

If my focus was stocking up on mags, it would be for those which are uncommon. I personally would not be as concerned about Glock, AR, ect. that are always on the shelf next time you drive thru Idaho or Oregon.

it's my understanding I can't sell, trade, or even give away a magazine after 7/1.

I understand, who would know.

I'm scared like that.

I lost my gun rights at 17. I did not get them back for 34 years.
To my understanding out of state you can sell, just not within. Thus you can place an ad here or online elsewhere and sell the magazine to someone in another state where there are no restrictions.

The magazine leaves the state, thats their goal. I understand with your past why it would be a concern. However, I think they only mean buy/sale/transfer within state that is prohibited. Im about 90% sure you have the ability to sell outside of the state.

To my understanding out of state you can sell, just not within. Thus you can place an ad here or online elsewhere and sell the magazine to someone in another state where there are no restrictions.

The magazine leaves the state, thats their goal. I understand with your past why it would be a concern. However, I think they only mean buy/sale/transfer within state that is prohibited. Im about 90% sure you have the ability to sell outside of the state.
Thanks for that. Never thought of it that way.

Nice collection you have there...

not-atf-30154975-23545388.png

If I owned the firearms on your list...
And had funds for a new firearm....
I'd stick with buying quality magazines and spare parts .
Along with the ammo to go with the firearms owned.

With all that said...
Something to consider here is to buy the firearm that you like and want...
And not just another one , 'cause it is affected by a ban or such.
Buying something , 'cause that something will be banned is being controlled ...And I don't like being controlled , speaking only for myself.
Andy

The 4 I bought in the last month are: Shield plus O.R. bugout pack - Glock 23/19 convertible - Ruger PC carbine - Beretta Elite. Honestly, all you really need to do is order mags since most are available with 10 rounders anyway. Oh yea I did that as well :)

I've got 8. 21,34 and two each of 17,19 and 43x. Wanted one stock to carry and one to try different triggers, comps, red dots, shield mag catch w s15 mags and barrels.

On the fence about a glock 20.
I understand this list to mean you own 8 firearms and they are all pistols. If that is the case it sounds like you really should get a modern musket or two, or 5. - some form of semi-auto rifle that takes magazines in a common caliber like .223, .308, 7.62x39, etc.

Last Edited:
We have Allstate and they never asked for SN's or even a list. It's all just covered under a blanket "Sporting Goods" add on
thanks for the comment.

it's allstate. I read her reply again, she said "we could schedule them" not have to. going to ask her about sporting goods add on.

1111.png

Get a shotgun.
A citadel warthog was my second gun. The range I go to doesn't allow shotguns, it's never been fired.

Whatever I get this weekend, I'll add a Mossberg Shockwave that's on the wall at the FFL my order will get sent to.

I want an M&P 12. No where to shoot it. Can't carry it. Can't justify it, at that price.

Last I heard it was a mag ban, not a gun ban. I mean. Unless it's one of them there AR15 machine guns that can fire 60 rounds a second. Those are bad.
I suppose best case scenario seller removes mags and sends the gun to the ffl.

I saw a post where a buyer was told they won't do that and just won't sell the gun in this state.

Also I bought 9 magazines at $70 each for a future gun purchase. The gun is only $400. So, I bought the gun so I could get the two 20 rd mags it comes with. Felt like I got the gun at a discount.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top