JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That'd be ex-convict Tarra Simmons, who obviously learned nothing about firearms when she was on the streets or in prison...
Ah a career criminal. Continuing her illegal ways in a different forum I guess? These legislators took an oath to uphold the constitution. Knowingly passing laws that violate the constitution is a violation of their oath.

Hey so with this awb does that mean we can't rebarrel our guns anymore? Can't seem to get a straight answer any where
Who would even know you did? I suppose technically if it was not an "assualt weapon (AW)" before due to not having any of "AW" features, and then you added a threaded barrel, it would then be an "assault weapon".

If it was an "AW" before then it's grandfathered and changing the barrel wouldn't change that.

But why would you even worry about it? it's not like you have to record with the state the fact that you changed your barrel (yet, ha ha).

Who would even know you did? I suppose technically if it was not an "assualt weapon (AW)" before due to not having any of "AW" features, and then you added a threaded barrel, it would then be an "assault weapon".

If it was an "AW" before then it's grandfathered and changing the barrel wouldn't change that.

But why would you even worry about it? it's not like you have to record with the state the fact that you changed your barrel (yet, ha ha).

I'm worried about ordering barrels, sig for example might no longer ship barrels to Washington state.

I'm worried about ordering barrels, sig for example might no longer ship barrels to Washington state.
I would say that depends on how you (choice to order or not) and the supplier (choice to sell or not) interpret the following:

BE80DE38-E3F1-475A-A0E5-4C302B6D6C65.jpeg

To me I take it at face value, if you have a complete but disassembled ar in a box, they consider it an assault weapon. If you have everything to make an ar in a box, they consider it an assault weapon. If you have a barrel in a box, you have a barrel.

That's how I interpret it, but I'm not some psycho anti-gun legislator.

According to Washington Gun Attorney it's on Is to prove we had it before the ban 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I assume we will have to take time stamped pictures to prove owner ship

Ah a career criminal. Continuing her illegal ways in a different forum I guess? These legislators took an oath to uphold the constitution. Knowingly passing laws that violate the constitution is a violation of their oath.
I say when taking the oath, let each Amendment be read aloud and after each make them swear to it. After, make them sign a contract.

Above all the noise, I believe if you file a form 4473 in WA between now and March 24 you will get your new Firearm proir to Inslee putting pen to paper.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top