JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A gun-grabber's wet dream.
Total bullshizzle by the EU, which appears to have turned into a national scale bamboozle.
From the article:
The EU had urged the country to tighten its laws in line with rules adopted by the bloc following the 2015 Paris terror attacks.
The rules restrict semi-automatic and automatic rifles and make it easier to track weapons in national databases.
The EU's initial proposal sparked criticism in Switzerland, because it meant a ban on the tradition of ex-soldiers keeping their assault rifles.
Funny how none of the restrictions by the EU would have prevented the procurement of the weapons used in the Charlie Hebdo attack of 2015.
So, how are gun restrictions keeping EU residents safe? Are they restricting trucks too? I tell ya, them drivers with the Tschüß and CH stickers on their bumpers - they're a menace to us all.... :rolleyes:

I've done my part for many years starting when I enlisted in 1967 at seventeen. I don't have to prove s h i t to anybody.

A gun-grabber's wet dream.
Total bullshizzle by the EU, which appears to have turned into a national scale bamboozle.
From the article:
Funny how none of the restrictions by the EU would have prevented the procurement of the weapons used in the Charlie Hebdo attack of 2015.
So, how are gun restrictions keeping EU residents safe? Are they restricting trucks too? I tell ya, them drivers with the Tschüß and CH stickers on their bumpers - they're a menace to us all.... :rolleyes:

Well, it's a start. Some years down the line people will become peaceful, and violence toward others will cease to exist. The population of the entire earth will have only love in their hearts for their fellow human beings. The governments of all countries, large and small, will provide protection from the few that may try to do harm to others.

Does anyone remember what episode of Star Trek this was?

Im being nice but I often find our gun community does alot of talk yet we do nothing. Real patriots are men and women of action and that's why the other side is wining, they act.
You may say, "they act," when in fact, their actions are underhanded, replete with guile, and may be seen as downright deceptive.
This is where a few can significantly alter the rights of the many, and because many are willing to trade a right here and there for the illusion of social well being, they get what they deserve, and we all lose.
There are many here who do act. Kudos to them.

Well, it's a start. Some years down the line people will become peaceful, and violence toward others will cease to exist. The population of the entire earth will have only love in their hearts for their fellow human beings. The governments of all countries, large and small, will provide protection from the few that may try to do harm to others.

Does anyone remember what episode of Star Trek this was?
Sounds more like a Spielberg film.

There is this trend in the first world to take the current downtrend in violence to mean they don't need the tools they once had for protection.

But what if there was a society that having had a long period of sunshine got rid of all raincoats, and umbrellas, and even all shelter because... I will be sunny forever right?

Until the rains came..

The rain will eventually come, and all those without umbrellas and shelter will wind up knee deep in the mud feeling entirely foolish.

And any person who has experienced the pain of living in fear as a constant victim in any third world country knows all about rain.

They envy us, being able to protect ourselves from the rain of bloodshed from unscrupulous people.

For what it's worth: the voter turn-out (EU-Waffenrichtlinie, Beteiligung) was only 43.9%.

I think it's important to again note that the choices given to the voters were:

#1. Slightly more restrictive firearms laws, keep Schengen and Dublin
#2. No change to firearms laws, lose Schengen and Dublin

Sunday's vote wasn't about the Swiss wanting more restrictive gun laws, but rather not wanting to lose the advantages of the Schengen and Dublin agreements. Of course you can discuss whether options other than #1 or #2 above might have been possible with proper negotiation, but that's a separate topic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top