JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
69460730_442360469687002_14037198663843840_n.jpg

Their fan base is drying up.

Though to be sure, I couldn't possibly care less about nascar and (to me) how it could possibly be appealing.

I rank it below watching golf and curling.

I never understood it...

Last Edited:
71foNgBm3JL._UL1181_1500x1500.jpg

One of the women in my box wears this shirt (although hers is olive) NASCAR used to like all that patriotic imagery.

Box = gym for Crossfit. And now that I have your attention, do you do crossfit, it's the best isn't it? Got to do it.

Interesting...First Monster Jam and now Monster Energy Cup?? Is this part of the sponsor influence we are seeing? Coke, part owner of Monster, hasn't exactly been gun friendly in recent times from what I have read.

Haha, some excellent points.

Besides, who still watches this stuff?
All the cars are the same, they are governed, limited, set downforce, set frames, set tires.. only variable is the driver.

View attachment 612141

One of the women in my box wears this shirt (although hers is olive) NASCAR used to like all that patriotic imagery.

Box = gym for Crossfit. And now that I have your attention, do you do crossfit, it's the best isn't it? Got to do it.

You let a box in your box?

All the cars are the same, they are governed, limited, set downforce, set frames, set tires.. only variable is the driver.
looks like its not just the cars taking left turns

Well, This aught to really rile up the RedNeck Fan base, will see how THAT goes, NASCAR is a decidedly east coast oriented sport, and those folks take things Serious! Start ranting and raving about things very un American and those Americans will get pizzed when their NASCAR has changed! They lost me when they started allowing NON American Cars to run, but still using american engines, WTH, a Toyota with a small Chevy, a Mazda with a Ford......................

I'm not sure it is possible for me to care less, but, as an unabashed capitalist, I agree with Mr. Noir that this has to be "the dumbest business moves in the history of dumbass business moves." Morons, truly, they are legion. :eek:

All commercialized sports have bent the knee and showed their true spineless virtue signaling selves. Bowing down to political influence and making public statements. Its all a waste of time and money anyhow.

NASCAR went mainstream years ago and don't really care about their old fan base. They've dumped most of the small tracks in the south for the big motor speedways. Tracks in the south like Darlington have been ditched for big tracks out west. Its becoming a pretty boy sport like Indy.

BTW, anyone who thinks racing isn't athletic or physically demanding is ignorant.

Because its about the driver. How a driver negotiates the track (which are a lot less uniform than people think), or how the driver performs amongst a crowd of others. Compared to road racing where there is generally one line to take, a round track gives more opportunity to overtake other drivers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top