JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BTW, anyone who thinks racing isn't athletic or physically demanding is ignorant.

^ Truth. I may have never really given a rip about NASCAR, and circa Q3 2019, racing is no longer on my personal radar, though it was years ago. But anyone who thinks racing isn't physically demanding is grossly misinformed. :s0165:

BTW, anyone who thinks racing isn't athletic or physically demanding is ignorant.
This may very well be but the driver and his or her physical athleticism is hidden in the front seat and all we see are cars going round and round - kind of like watching the 'spinning wheel of death' while a website is loading.
Needless to say I have never been a fan or even moderately interested.

I am not into the sport but I do think that this is a stupid decision.

Cate

Haha, some excellent points.

Besides, who still watches this stuff?
All the cars are the same, they are governed, limited, set downforce, set frames, set tires.. only variable is the driver.
Not much variable there either...even the drivers are governed.

When they started using a restrictor plate ( tapered spacer ) to slow the "Race Cars" down on ALL the tracks,I kinda lost interest. With sponsorship declining dramatically I would think they would welcome anything they can get.:s0108::s0153:

Haha, some excellent points.

Besides, who still watches this stuff?
All the cars are the same, they are governed, limited, set downforce, set frames, set tires.. only variable is the driver.

Boring on the ovals.
You can actually see driver skill when they hit road courses (left AND rights).

NASCAR has always been a good pastime for many, both participant and fans. I have watched closely the last couple years only to find the stands getting less and less populated. Too many over controlling rules, cars all look the same, etc. Involving the organization in politics is not smart when you're fanbase is so devoted to our rights. You have swallowed the koolaid about weapons of war instead of learning the facts. It's going to cost you big time.

All commercialized sports have bent the knee and showed their true spineless virtue signaling selves. Bowing down to political influence and making public statements. Its all a waste of time and money anyhow.

It's all about one side influencing every entity politically and the blue haired masses follow suit to boycott the evil gun loving industry.

Civil war in the South 3...2...1...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads