JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ban the knife!...

2g1854.jpg

Man has been harming others since he discovered rocks and sticks .
Its not the item used...
Its why was it used that way....As well as why harming others , was seen as the solution to a problem.

Please note that I am not against all violence...At times violence can be the solution to a problem , some aspects of self defense come to mind here.
I am however against the idea that : I have a issue with ______and my only recourse is violence.
Andy

Number of "Knife Deaths" in 2019 = 1,476
Number of "Rifle Deaths" in 2019 = 364

Looks like "one" is 4x more likely to be killed by a knife than an AR or other "Assault Rifles" in the US.

Number of "Knife Deaths" in 2019 = 1,476
Number of "Rifle Deaths" in 2019 = 364

Looks like "one" is 4x more likely to be killed by a knife than an AR or other "Assault Rifles" in the US.
In a land of fantasy, your facts will only get you into trouble. Like Voltaire said, 'it is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.' :rolleyes:

Man has been harming others since he discovered rocks and sticks .
Its not the item used...
Its why was it used that way....As well as why harming others , was seen as the solution to a problem.

Please note that I am not against all violence...At times violence can be the solution to a problem , some aspects of self defense come to mind here.
I am however against the idea that : I have a issue with ______and my only recourse is violence.
Andy

Fun fact:

The first murder weapon recorded in the Bible was a rock.... wielded by Cain against his own brother, Able.

We need a law that prohibits carrying around more than 10 rocks "so that we can save lives in the future".

:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads