JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man has been harming others since he discovered rocks and sticks .
Its not the item used...
Its why was it used that way....As well as why harming others , was seen as the solution to a problem.

Aloha, Mark

Of COURSE it's the correct answer!! ;)

BTW- you said, "missionary". :D
tenor2222.gif

Especially that Chef Boyardee guy....his "pasta" is criminal....:eek: :D
Andy

Fred Meyer had 10 cans pf Chef Boyardee beef ravioli for $10 so I bought 10 cans. They expire is 2023 so I do not have to eat them right away. I did eat one cold just to sample it and tasted pretty good and it is better then nothing if you are hungry.

Fred Meyer had 10 cans pf Chef Boyardee beef ravioli for $10 so I bought 10 cans. They expire is 2023 so I do not have to eat them right away. I did eat one cold just to sample it and tasted pretty good and it is better then nothing if you are hungry.
Rambo was trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, and to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. I think we can all learn from Rambo, just as Tony617 has! :cool:

OH MY....Goodness Gracious. Twitter is just all a dither at the sight of the perp stabbing himself in the leg before capture. Where do these, "people" come from?:rolleyes:
Why didn't he commit Hari Keri and save the state some money? :)

Seems to be a "Man with a plan and ZERO sense of timing)"...
.... either trying to pass himself off as a victim, to escape the scene.
but, more likely trying to kill himself by stabbing a major blood vessel and bleeding out.

being Canada, I don't think was worried about getting shot by ... well... anyone (in or out of uniform) :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
If I didn't eat until until 2023, I still wouldn't be hungry enough to eat that...
Or Franco American:s0170:

If I didn't eat until until 2023, I still wouldn't be hungry enough to eat that...
Or Franco American:s0170:
I remember eating that stuff as a kid, but: it was the 70s, we were broke, and I didn't know any better! Still, if military life taught me anything it's that hungry people will eat (almost) anything ... except the Beef Frankfurters MRE, AKA 'Four Fingers of Death!' I earnestly hope and pray that meal has gone the way of the Ford Pinto ... have not personally seen one since 1999.

I remember eating that stuff as a kid, but: it was the 70s, we were broke, and I didn't know any better! Still, if military life taught me anything it's that hungry people will eat (almost) anything ... except the Beef Frankfurters MRE, AKA 'Four Fingers of Death!' I earnestly hope and pray that meal has gone the way of the Ford Pinto ... have not personally seen one since 1999.
2 words
Ham Omelet:eek::eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews