JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I could kill someone wielding a rifle, using only a knife... unnamed-10.jpg

Wellllll.... I have to disagree with you a bit on a technicality. The natural predator of mankind has always been.... mankind.
This is the correct answer!

And no amount of art, pre school naps, educational television programs, UN food drops, religious missionary work, free or reduced school lunches, participation trophies, doctors without borders, free hotels for the homeless, EBT cards , or high school guidance counselors will ever change human nature.

This is the correct answer!

And no amount of art, pre school naps, educational television programs, UN food drops, religious missionary work, free or reduced school lunches, participation trophies, doctors without borders, free hotels for the homeless, EBT cards , or high school guidance counselors will ever change human nature.

Of COURSE it's the correct answer!! ;)

BTW- you said, "missionary". :D

We need mental health reform of some sort. My buddys dad went all buggy for a few months, full paranoia, thought he was bieng watched, seeing things and turns out he had un diagnosed diabetes amongst other things but i was shocked at how a seemingly minor chemical imbalance can affect a persons brain and actions.

Fun fact:

The first murder weapon recorded in the Bible was a rock.... wielded by Cain against his own brother, Able.

:rolleyes:

Not correct.

The instrument used was not mentioned. Only the intent and the act itself.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top