JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ban the knife!...

2g1854.jpg

Man has been harming others since he discovered rocks and sticks .
Its not the item used...
Its why was it used that way....As well as why harming others , was seen as the solution to a problem.

Please note that I am not against all violence...At times violence can be the solution to a problem , some aspects of self defense come to mind here.
I am however against the idea that : I have a issue with ______and my only recourse is violence.
Andy

Number of "Knife Deaths" in 2019 = 1,476
Number of "Rifle Deaths" in 2019 = 364

Looks like "one" is 4x more likely to be killed by a knife than an AR or other "Assault Rifles" in the US.

Number of "Knife Deaths" in 2019 = 1,476
Number of "Rifle Deaths" in 2019 = 364

Looks like "one" is 4x more likely to be killed by a knife than an AR or other "Assault Rifles" in the US.
In a land of fantasy, your facts will only get you into trouble. Like Voltaire said, 'it is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.' :rolleyes:

Man has been harming others since he discovered rocks and sticks .
Its not the item used...
Its why was it used that way....As well as why harming others , was seen as the solution to a problem.

Please note that I am not against all violence...At times violence can be the solution to a problem , some aspects of self defense come to mind here.
I am however against the idea that : I have a issue with ______and my only recourse is violence.
Andy

Fun fact:

The first murder weapon recorded in the Bible was a rock.... wielded by Cain against his own brother, Able.

We need a law that prohibits carrying around more than 10 rocks "so that we can save lives in the future".

:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top