JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was thinking about putting it on my 11.5 5.56 to replace the thread protector. Its super loud already so i figured a small brake would be a good fit.

Last Edited:
So, my initial take on it is that the porting is quite small, so I'm not sure how effective it would be. It'll help some, but I don't' think it'd be as effective.
While I don't have an SBR/Pistol, I did want to keep mine as short as I could, which is one reason I went with the Mini Comp. The second reason I went with the Mini Comp is that it offered the most amount of recoil reduction in the smallest package
AR-15 Muzzle Brake Shootout #2 -- TheTruthAboutGuns
About 50% less than a standard A2 flash hider. (they've done 3 different brake shootouts, check them out!)
If I were to do it again, I might give it a third inch more length and go with the TBAC 223CB. 1.7 inches long and 75% reduction...

I'm using a syrac adjustable gas block tuned to my reloads, so the recoil is reduced dramatically already. I felt this small baffle design would be just what i needed. Plus it looks cool ;)

here is it installed on my 11.5
002.JPG
001.JPG

that c7 does look interesting forsure! I think im going to stick the micro on the 16 inch anyways. Just wanted to test it out on a short barrel.

that c7 does look interesting forsure! I think im going to stick the micro on the 16 inch anyways. Just wanted to test it out on a short barrel.
Yep gotcha I bought one on EBay called the zombie thumper lol I didn't have high expectations for it but it's actually pretty cool IMAG0956.jpg IMAG0955.jpg IMAG0957.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews