JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was thinking about putting it on my 11.5 5.56 to replace the thread protector. Its super loud already so i figured a small brake would be a good fit.

Last Edited:
So, my initial take on it is that the porting is quite small, so I'm not sure how effective it would be. It'll help some, but I don't' think it'd be as effective.
While I don't have an SBR/Pistol, I did want to keep mine as short as I could, which is one reason I went with the Mini Comp. The second reason I went with the Mini Comp is that it offered the most amount of recoil reduction in the smallest package
AR-15 Muzzle Brake Shootout #2 -- TheTruthAboutGuns
About 50% less than a standard A2 flash hider. (they've done 3 different brake shootouts, check them out!)
If I were to do it again, I might give it a third inch more length and go with the TBAC 223CB. 1.7 inches long and 75% reduction...

I'm using a syrac adjustable gas block tuned to my reloads, so the recoil is reduced dramatically already. I felt this small baffle design would be just what i needed. Plus it looks cool ;)

here is it installed on my 11.5
002.JPG
001.JPG

that c7 does look interesting forsure! I think im going to stick the micro on the 16 inch anyways. Just wanted to test it out on a short barrel.

that c7 does look interesting forsure! I think im going to stick the micro on the 16 inch anyways. Just wanted to test it out on a short barrel.
Yep gotcha I bought one on EBay called the zombie thumper lol I didn't have high expectations for it but it's actually pretty cool IMAG0956.jpg IMAG0955.jpg IMAG0957.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top