JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For one of my other toys, a 1966 BSA Lightning motorcycle. Birmingham Small Arms. Even my motorcycle was built by a firearms maker. I like bikes and guns, so I like the idea that both are made by the same company, examples: BSA, Iver Johnson, FN, and Benelli.

it's been my online handle since i was 12ish (about 15 years then...)
i also got this a while back:
bc5bd89c.jpg

E (first initial first name) J (first initial last name) M (Military) P (Police) N (Norwich) U (University) 92 (class of)
I went to Norwich University, a military college in Vermont, I was in the Military Police Platoon, Ceremonial Company, Provisional Battalion, class of 1992. Wanted an email address that my rook (freshmen) buddies would be able to remember.

I was living in Japan when i started joining internet discussion forums (mainly, militaryphotos.net).

Most people know what "samurai" means (literally, "one who serves"), and as someone who served 11 years in the military and five as a parole officer, as well as having an interest in Japanese military history, I thought it fitting. "Gaijin" means "foreigner" (literally, "outside person") in Japan.

btw, my wife is Japanese, and our kids dual US/Japanese citizens

Huh, I thought I'd already posted to this thread?? 'Atypicalparkie'= I have what they call Atypical/Young-Onset Parkinson's Disease, diagnosed 7 yrs ago ... but according to the med texts there is no 'typical' parkinson's, so I guess I'm typical by being non-typical:s0114:
It's all good though, it mostly affects my (previously) dominant left side, so now I write and shoot right handed with few problems :s0155:

After my favorite thing to make go boom. John Browning's immortal MA2 .50cal Machine Gun. "MA Duce" has been barking for the US since the 1920s. I am sure I could still field strip one blindfolded.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top