JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i have had mine for over ten years and had I known it would follow me around, I probably would of picked another. anyway - The TL stands for the Suzuki TL they made in the late 90s early 00s. I had a tlr which I absolutely loved and used the name TLFREEK to identify me. Well I sold the bike years ago, but have bought several Acura TLs with the my newest a 07 tl type s. so although the Suzuki TL no longer works it does work for the Acura.

Introducing TLFREEK :)

Suzuki
tlfreek41.jpg
Acura (not my car but identical)

Playboy Penguin is the character in such Bugs Bunny classics as "Frigid Hare" and "8 Ball Bunny."

He is the little penguin Bugs tries to help get home to the north pole only to find out he is actually from Hoboken, NJ.

Here I am wearing a t-shirt with his pic on it.

seecamp.jpg

First initial and I live as far west as you can go.
Would have used my real name but I did that once on another site and ended up getting stocked by the creep old guy from Magnum P.I.

One of my friends spotted a shopping center marquis that, due to some burned-out words in store names, read "Lookin' Good Nail and The Underground India Spices". He decided that needed to be the name of his band, and since he spotted the sign, he called dibs on "Lookin' Good Nail". He invited me to be one of The Underground India Spices. A brief flash of insight later, I was "Cap'n Curry" - like Cap'n Crunch, only with a bowl of curry instead of cereal.

The other UIS's, if you're curious, were Mace, Saffron, and Storax. :D

Saw the user name DuckButt somewhere and thought it was funny. Modified it for my own use. Reminds me not to take myself too seriously. By the way, why no avatar here?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top