JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For one of my other toys, a 1966 BSA Lightning motorcycle. Birmingham Small Arms. Even my motorcycle was built by a firearms maker. I like bikes and guns, so I like the idea that both are made by the same company, examples: BSA, Iver Johnson, FN, and Benelli.

it's been my online handle since i was 12ish (about 15 years then...)
i also got this a while back:
bc5bd89c.jpg

E (first initial first name) J (first initial last name) M (Military) P (Police) N (Norwich) U (University) 92 (class of)
I went to Norwich University, a military college in Vermont, I was in the Military Police Platoon, Ceremonial Company, Provisional Battalion, class of 1992. Wanted an email address that my rook (freshmen) buddies would be able to remember.

I was living in Japan when i started joining internet discussion forums (mainly, militaryphotos.net).

Most people know what "samurai" means (literally, "one who serves"), and as someone who served 11 years in the military and five as a parole officer, as well as having an interest in Japanese military history, I thought it fitting. "Gaijin" means "foreigner" (literally, "outside person") in Japan.

btw, my wife is Japanese, and our kids dual US/Japanese citizens

Huh, I thought I'd already posted to this thread?? 'Atypicalparkie'= I have what they call Atypical/Young-Onset Parkinson's Disease, diagnosed 7 yrs ago ... but according to the med texts there is no 'typical' parkinson's, so I guess I'm typical by being non-typical:s0114:
It's all good though, it mostly affects my (previously) dominant left side, so now I write and shoot right handed with few problems :s0155:

After my favorite thing to make go boom. John Browning's immortal MA2 .50cal Machine Gun. "MA Duce" has been barking for the US since the 1920s. I am sure I could still field strip one blindfolded.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top