JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see a few user names out there and I think there must be some kind of story behind them. I will go first. I have a great buddy that was in the Army for over 20 years. He was stationed in many bases over the years and made many friends that we hunted with and fished with. Most were know by the state they were from and the first name. I became Oregon John. Let's hear your story.

A few years back, my future sister-in-law and I were talking cars, since she had been bragging about her mustang. I asked her some sort of technical question, I should have known better, and her response was "I don't know, it goes vroom".

So some years later, someone asked me a question about a shotgun I owned, so I just jokingly replied "it goes boom".

I'm starting to slowly abandon the name though, as someone else is using it on a few sites.

About 5 years ago I was dating very heavily. My neighbor (which was in his 70s and single) sat on his porch watching my house and seeing women come and go. Well, one night I had just gotten home from work and a woman I was dating was waiting on my front porch. I was expecting another woman I was dating to show up as we had plans that night. Well, trying to get rid of her as fast as I could I ran in my house, grabbed some clothes with the intention of leaving as fast as I could. When I was in the house I heard yelling and screaming. Long story short, I has 2 women in my driveway yelling, hitting fighting with each other. As I just stood by and watched, my neighbor came over and said "yep, it looks like you got 2 2 many".

Nothing funny or anything though my name is butchered and made fun of a lot! :D

BNR32GTR is the internal chassis number used for the 1989-1994 Nissan Skyline GTR. Fell in love with them back in about 1992 and consider this body style one of my ultimate dream cars. Someday, someday...

Must be Gunmetal Grey, though!

Nissan_Skyline_R32_GT-R_001.jpg

Mine's a little complicated, but here goes:

It's my first name and last initial.

Good story :D

Mine is shortened from my email address, e28rustyantifreeze. I was underneath a donor car (e28 is a bmw body style, 80's 5 series) when my buddy cut the coolant lines from above. I got a mouthful of rusty antifreeze, and the taste was still in my mouth when I made my email address later that day. Foul stuff, I do not recommend it.

I stole mine years ago from a TV show. In High School I started using the name for gaming, and then I realized no one else on the net uses it... Stuck with it since. Hard to find a unique name without numbers anymore.

Bout 14 years ago...
I was big into photoshop, graphic design (yeah back in high school) and spelled things differently.

Ended up with Dyjital as digital on something and decided to use that as my user name.

Now I have a license plate that reads DYJTAL. so if you see it, give a wave.

Edit 05/04/2016:
Flip the license plate off if you see it. Sold the car and they didn't get them back to me like they were supposed to.

Now days there is some horrible rapper who has pirates the name 'Dyjital', he is terrible and a wannabe thug. So now, 20 years later I'm being copied.

Last Edited:
GRUNDEL is short for Grundel Hawk. Its not really family friendly, but this is the Urban Dictionary definition.

Grundel Hawk: The patch of hair between your b***s and a**h*** (the grundel) and when it gets too long, it looks strikingly like a mohawk.

It ain't pretty but it is what it is :)

well the story behind my username is , in 1998 i was having so much trouble with microsoft windows software catching malware , spyware , viruses, trogens and on and on that my nieghbor who is a linux programmer sugested that we put linux operating system on the puter so we did and i have never went back linux is unaffected by anything that attack,s windows .:)

http://www.freegeek.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_VFKqw1q2Q

http://distrowatch.com/

Ubuntu 9.10 alternate linux allows you to encrypt your hard drive to protect your personal data even if your puter is stolen and fedora 12 linux is what versions we use :)
encrypt your hard drive to protect your personal data even if your puter is stolen :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top