JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The people behind this have been trying to build hype for months by posting pictures to the Stribog/grand power boards and groups. After everyone pointed out all the problems with the concept I figured it would just go away. But yet here we are🙄

The people behind this have been trying to build hype for months by posting pictures to the Stribog/grand power boards and groups. After everyone pointed out all the problems with the concept I figured it would just go away. But yet here we are🙄
They may have a bit of money sunk in it by now and want to lose a little more before they quit.

Bullpups: I would love a Steyr AUG. Will everybody please take up a collection to buy me one for Christmas?
Try the nextdoor app (kidding). They changed their policy to allow personal fundraising. So there is tons of online begging now. Some of it is so blatantly a scam it's funny.", "Blah blah blah made up sob story, you can help here is my gofundme page". They take advantage of people's good intentions to help, especially around the gold holidays. Can't stand scammers.

Couple years ago I got extremely lucky and found a MSAR STG556 (US-made AUG clone) for under $1k. It's my absolute favorite rifle - never had an FTF or FTE, extremely comfortable to shoot, easy to disassemble and clean, compact enough to maneuver in tight spaces, and the trigger isn't as bad as people make them out to be. 100% would recommend if you have the opportunity.

20200822_134128.jpg

Couple years ago I got extremely lucky and found a MSAR STG556 (US-made AUG clone) for under $1k. It's my absolute favorite rifle - never had an FTF or FTE, extremely comfortable to shoot, easy to disassemble and clean, compact enough to maneuver in tight spaces, and the trigger isn't as bad as people make them out to be. 100% would recommend if you have the opportunity.

View attachment 1085923
Hello, I know this is a random dead thread but since I see you have an MSAR I was wondering if you could give me any advice? I have one that is really screwed up. FTE after almost every shot. It has a nasty habit of jamming the casings forward down the barrel, then the bullet behind it rams into the back of that casing and comes apart. Fun stuff. I'm no gunsmith so the best I could try was replacing the extractor (no dice) and the gunsmith I took it to couldn't do anything with it. I have no idea what to do with this thing, is there some kind of MSAR enthusiasts club where someone would want one dirt cheap for parts?

Hello, I know this is a random dead thread but since I see you have an MSAR I was wondering if you could give me any advice? I have one that is really screwed up. FTE after almost every shot. It has a nasty habit of jamming the casings forward down the barrel, then the bullet behind it rams into the back of that casing and comes apart. Fun stuff. I'm no gunsmith so the best I could try was replacing the extractor (no dice) and the gunsmith I took it to couldn't do anything with it. I have no idea what to do with this thing, is there some kind of MSAR enthusiasts club where someone would want one dirt cheap for parts?
Ouch! Sorry to hear about that, man. I'll PM you.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews